Build 10512 Thread

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Build 1051x incoming "next week" = ?

i so want windows 10 on my phone already! i tried it last night only had it on my phone for 20 mins had to revert back to 8.1

Nam Long

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
dropping the Office 365 requirement for editing Word docs, and the ability to view photos by album, including on the SD card.

This is a bug . Uninstall your Office app and reinstall them from Store , it will work . And as I know , Device under 10.1 inch ( not sure the size ) will be able to use simple features of Office apps without office 365 subscription ( include editing and creating )

wojo_applejack

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Ok, so the story goes like this: changed from slow ring to fast, checked for updates, reacted overexcitedly when it said there IS an update, installed...
wp_ss_20150810_0002.jpg
Seems it is the same, old build...

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Most likely Thursday.
I hope so too. It just seems crazy to me that Tom went as far as saying "next week", and then completely ignored any followup questions trying to clarify which week. What a tease! My pessimistic guess: Tuesday 18. We'll see!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I hope so too. It just seems crazy to me that Tom went as far as saying "next week", and then completely ignored any followup questions trying to clarify which week. What a tease! My pessimistic guess: Tuesday 18. We'll see!

I hope the sooner the better, looking forward to trying a few Android apps on my phone.... Namely Bank of America (pulled from WP) and Dish Network's sling app (they wont make one for WP, and I have contacts). and a few other free ones...

Thursday ? I hope tomorrow

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

Today would be very nice..... someone wrote here on the forum that he has credible sources that say today.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I hope you know how to extract apk's from your own phone, because I would be hesitant to run a banking app from an unknown source! Anyway, back on topic, trying to read the tea leaves sprinkled around by Tom 'oracle' Warren.

GO over to XDA, there is a 3rd party Java app, that allows you to log into the google play store with your own account and download the APK's directly from the store...Pretty much like your buying it....

Today is the day, I feel it...

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

If you REALLY want to know the exact day it will be released, I'll go ahead and tell you.

I'll probably take heat over revealing this, but here goes.

Are you ready for it?
It's going to be released on the day that Microsoft decides to release it. :devil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb