Build 10512 Thread

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Build 1051x incoming "next week" = ?

Ok, LOL, it's all a guessing game anyway, When Gabe finishes his Coffee maybe ?.....WAIT, I cant use LOL any more... crap, hahaha

http://lolisdead.com/

LOL's not dead. Just exhausted..
The only place where you shouldn't use lol is in real life. I've had a friend who said lol IRL and it was really cringe.

Carl Anderson

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site

I will tell you what guys and gals, I will let you know when its released and I have it installed and working. That's just the kind of guy I am. So, if y'all would stop hitting "Check for Updates" I'd appreciate it. :amaze:

But seriously I suck. I was all excited when I hit Check for Updates and it took a little longer than normal to disappoint me.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I will tell you what guys and gals, I will let you know when its released and I have it installed and working. That's just the kind of guy I am. So, if y'all would stop hitting "Check for Updates" I'd appreciate it. :amaze:

Not checking for updates all the time, Waiting for news from here, once it's confirmed, then I will enable the insider app, I have it disabled because I don't want to download 10166, I want to go directly to 105XX...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon