Build 10512 Thread

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Agree, the camera app is pathetic ! the only reason why i would roll back to 8.1 is because of the camera app.
Well in W10 to see emails from different accounts you have to follow the process of pressing the hamburger menu>> accounts>> etc.
in windows 8.1 you had a combined unified inbox option AND a separate inbox as well.

If the mail is combined, how would you know which email came from which account? Would they be colour coded or something?

oli43

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Cannot update to 10512 from 10166 on Nokia 1032.
"Some update files missing". Over and over. Tried hard reset.
Does ANYONE know what those missing files would be and why they would suddenly go missing and what to do to get them back?

Same issue for me with a Lumia 735.
I've tried several times but everytime it ends with the same error.

Jignesh Gandhi

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Can someone help me to set Cortana , these are my lang settings but cortana doesnt seem to work at all

anL1kDZ.png

nooDbrI.png

pBINmKR.png

sparsha

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Is the touch sensitivity settings missing from this build? My phone battery keeps draining due to over sensitivity when i simply put it in my pocket.

vishv

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I am on the same build and I don't see these buttons.

Sherif, these buttons aren't placed permanently on the screen. Infact, right now they interfare with the app toolbar.
But if you want to se them, just open any image, click it once and make sure it is full screen( no bar or button should be visible).
After that, just tap near right bottom of screen(same for portrait and landscape). Hopefully you should be able to se them and use them.
The problem is currently these buttons are positioned just behind the toolbar, which make them not only invisible, but also, modt of the time I end up clicking an option [...] .

vishv

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Have any of you noticed a zoom in and zoom out button when viewing photos?
Lumia 730 Build 10512
View attachment 111962

Yes, these buttons aren't placed permanently on the screen. Infact, right now they interfare with the app toolbar.
The problem is currently these buttons are positioned just behind the toolbar, which make them not only invisible, but also, most of the time I end up clicking [...] or [delete] button .

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Bro, another help. the People app doesnt show the tiles. Any help on this? Tried to unping and repin doesnt help. All accounts are synced.

http://i.imgur.com/xnoYhYT.png

I think you should check these:

1. Open People app and then click on Showing "Some Accounts" and see if you have checked accounts to display contacts.

2. See if accounts are in sync by navigating to Settings (you'll find it at the bottom bar of app). To sync, just long press each account and then select Sync from context menu.

Hope that helps:)

Gauravs90

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm getting 0x80070003 while updating to 10512. What should I do?

I already reset my lumia 820 two times and it's still showing this error.

Jignesh Gandhi

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I think you should check these:

1. Open People app and then click on Showing "Some Accounts" and see if you have checked accounts to display contacts.

2. See if accounts are in sync by navigating to Settings (you'll find it at the bottom bar of app). To sync, just long press each account and then select Sync from context menu.

Hope that helps:)

Tried..not working :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney