Groove Music manually find new music in library?

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to make groove music manually search for new content on your device? I added some music last week, and it still hasn't updated to show it in the library. I can play it using the file manager, but only one song at a time.

oblivionnewtonjohn

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Time seems to be a factor as I am seeing throughout the forums. I did have to perform a hard reset to get the Onedrive music folder to register.
Some Playlist are showing now, but not yet seeing an update with my Collection of albums/songs from the web app.

We'll see how much progress later this evening or tomorrow morning.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I found one solutions somewhere here in the forums that worked for me. Go in and remove the sd card through settings and it for some reason triggers Groove Music to update.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft started a thread regarding this very issue on their support forums because so many people were complaining.

Voice your opinion:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/musicandvideo/forum/xboxmusic/we-heard-your-feedback-about-groove-not-finding/35a10bbc-bd28-4738-bb07-bc216afef57d

Think that is for Groove not finding local music on PCs. This has to do with Groove on mobiles not performing a search at all to discover what music exists in your library.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss