New Windows TP 10 on Lumia 1020!!

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm really happy so far with the new build. My camera apps rock super crispy 38 megapixel on my daily driver,I'm so excited I've decided since I'm enjoying it much I'm gonna keep it as my daily OS!!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I'm build on 10512 and I'm kind of confused. Usually the lumia 1020 takes 2 images, one pro and the other pro-highres. Now it's taking one photo with the dimensions for high res but size of a low res image. Is this a known issue?

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I'm build on 10512 and I'm kind of confused. Usually the lumia 1020 takes 2 images, one pro and the other pro-highres. Now it's taking one photo with the dimensions for high res but size of a low res image. Is this a known issue?

Honestly there's alot of factors that go into that, which app are you using? Windows 10 discontinued the Lumia camera app which was able to store photos in pro and high res pro raw, they replaced it with the windows camera. I think Lumia camera on 8.1 denim takes best pics I've ever gotten on 1020 and you can store them like I mentioned. With the new build I found the Proshot lens works best. I tried the new windows and proshot both only stored super high res photos windows image was 5mb and proshot was 10mb. I don't think its a bug it's just Microsoft 10 will not have that feature for Lumia 1020.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey Mike,

Thanks for this. I used to use the Lumia camera app which is gone along with most of the other lumia imaging apps like refocus and panorama.

I never got the denim update, seems MS forgot us in Kenya.

I have proshot but I've not used it much. I'll try it out.

But I hope that the low and high res options come back

Xivolkar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
There is no support for RAW image capture using the Windows Camera app for Lumia 1020 on W10 Mobile. Till then I can't upgrade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven