win phone 10 project my screen

Abdalrahman Gamal

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
So i just wonder where is project my screen in windows phone 10??

I cannot find it anywhere ! can i project my screen some how without this program on my phone ?

if yes then how using USB or bluetooth/wifi to connect phone to laptop !

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
please someone tell me how to project my screen with a usb pleaaaaaaaaaaaase

First of all download the app from MS website then open the app and connect ur phone using usb cable then phone will prompt to turn on project my screen press ok
And if its not prompting then go to control panel in the pc then just nevigate to devices if u see ur phone's image and name is then right click on it and remove
And then try to connect ur phone now it will install drivers and project my screen will work...

Abdalrahman Gamal

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
First of all download the app from MS website then open the app and connect ur phone using usb cable then phone will prompt to turn on project my screen press ok
And if its not prompting then go to control panel in the pc then just nevigate to devices if u see ur phone's image and name is then right click on it and remove
And then try to connect ur phone now it will install drivers and project my screen will work...

This was very helpful thank you un-plug phone remove it from devices (Control panel) and plug it again make it work with project my screen :D

Thanks alot

Jason Hendry

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
wow so its not as simple as presing cast buton on tube cast whitch sends the signal to my tv. Netflix really needs to sort this out on my windows phone

jfautch

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if Project My Screen (or some other app) will work with the Lumia 950XL? This app worked beautifully with my 1020 on Win 8.1

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 640 Running Windows 10. Want to share screen to a samsung smart TV with screen mirroring. No Wifi router or anything. All samsung phones connect to the TV. is there anything specific to do?

SubhP

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
To project your Windows 10 mobile screen to TV wirelessly:

Go to your Windows 10 phone
Setting > System > Display > Click on 'Connect to Wireless Display' at the bottom of the screen.
The phone will search for the wireless display devices. It should find the TV (mine is Sony Bravia) if it is switched on.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Setting > System > Display > Click on 'Connect to Wireless Display' at the bottom of the screen.
The phone will search for the wireless display devices. It should find the TV (mine is Sony Bravia) if it is switched on.

What kind of "wireless" got your Bravia? Router Wifi?

gamo62

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
My 1020 used to connect to the XBONE wirelessly when on 8.1. Now on Windows 10 mobile, ot no longer works.

Sent from Windows 386

Steve Theguy

May 17, 2016
Visit site

Do you know if you can do this with a USB, and non Smart TV?

Danish Higges

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Which app need

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz