Mobile Build 10166 - 10536 how do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Build 10536 how do you like it?

Hi guys,

So I thought my battery would be okay but it's not. It's draining at about 5% per hour on no use when previously on 10512 and W8.1 it would be close to 1% per hour.

I want to go back to 8.1 and start over but I've hit a problem

Windows Phone Recovery tool had an update which I have ti install. But it couldn't install due to error 0x80091007 hash error. I found a solution online to install Nokia Software Updater 4.3.2. But now the WPRT starts installing but does not progress. It won't complete installation

How can I solve the WPRT installation problem?

Or how can I roll back to 8.1 without using recovery tool?

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Cristi Gaita

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

I can't install on my lumia 930, after some time in update process my phone give battery eror
any idea? help

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site

It will be quite easier and faster method but unfortunately it i snot possible, I guess it is mainly because they want to test OTA update as well not only OS itself...

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Which phone are you running Insider preview and how do you like it?

The lockscreen is now more acceptable than the last build. but it still have hiccups in showing the time and date. example, when the alarm goes off, it shows a lockscreen with the alarm snooze/dismiss. the time and date on the lockscreen does not appear. once the alarm has been snoozed/dismissed it leaves the lockscreen bare and still won't show time and date.

still there are loading screens but i think it's still faster than the last build.

SonOfDad

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Which phone are you running Insider preview and how do you like it?

The lockscreen is now more acceptable than the last build.

Speed wise they couldn't have made it worse than the previous build! Cosmetically I can't fathom why they've reverted back to the WP7 style of having the clock sit static, away from the bottom of the screen

Last edited:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Impressive battery draining and heating, like a heavy cpu comsuption in stand by mode. I disable almost everything in the Battery background use menu

anon(8057870)

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I put it for update for the first build and after 4 hours it had a blank screen. I did a soft reset and restoration process got initiated and update was completed. But it started giving me an error pop up when I tries to unlock. Finally had to hard reset and upgrade to 1004. But now the curious thing is it shows cyan. I am sure i was on denim.

Alpedra

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site

After using this build for a few days I have to say that I am disappointed with it. I?m running the build on a Lumia 640 LTE. Apps crashing all the time - sometimes they don?t even load. I?m also having battery drain issues. Battery is draining at around 10%/hour and I only have the stock apps installed. Wi-fi and location are on, but the battery drains at the aforementioned while the phone is not being used....

shoaib muhammad

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site

Lumia 720
Screen Goes Dark.
Screen Lock Problem..
Sometimes Date and Time Shows Sometimes Not...
Whatsapp Taking So Much time For Opening....

Washeyn

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Tried the latest build on my 930 and liked what a saw but in my opinion it still not a daily driver as there is a lot of apps I use do not work so now back on 8.1 but looking forward to final version and will try new builds as they appear

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site

Quite opposite experience on my 930, definitely the best build, using it on my mine device without a single problem so far... Some minor problems with Lockmix app but that's something I can live with...

sharadh

May 26, 2014
Visit site

I put it for update for the first build and after 4 hours it had a blank screen. I did a soft reset and restoration process got initiated and update was completed. But it started giving me an error pop up when I tries to unlock. Finally had to hard reset and upgrade to 1004. But now the curious thing is it shows cyan. I am sure i was on denim.
Have you updated the 'extras+info' app from the store?

NitOxYs

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site

Lumia Icon build bugs:
Updates bricked my icon the first time - I had to restore my phone to 8.1 and then upgrade without restoring apps. Have been in fast ring.
Enterprise Wireless - I get internet while the screen is unlocked. I shut my screen off and it gets no internet. (Cisco/Aruba)
Cortana needs the internet to function at all - If I come off the wireless that has issues I have to reboot my phone to get internet at all back.
Hey Cortana is missing from this build.
Edge still sits in the background eating battery

DroneMx

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Loading....resuming....
Sometimes it takes more than 20 minutes. Lumia 1520

That makes me crazy!!

Kim Acenas

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site

640 XL LTE Dual Sim: I dont know what Microsoft did but after updating the store today along with a bunch of built in apps, MY PHONE IS RUNNING A HELL LOT FASTER!!! The speed is amazing compared before. I dont know why maybe some of the apps that got updated were causing the lags previously. So happy with my phone now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb