Lumia 820.
    I updated from 8.1 two days ago... It's smooth but still had a few issues. So, I decided to do a hard reset for a fresh install.
    I have to say, it's a smooth build but I still have some issues:

1- Thumbnails in photo collection do not display

2- Glance is gone. It was there and working fine after the update, but it was gone after the hard reset

3- Some apps are not available. Again, they were running smoothly after the update, but I'm unable to find after the hard reset.
    - TeamViewer (I read a post above about it not being available for windows mobile at the moment)
    - TrueCaller

These are important (for me)... other than that, it's running smooth

If anyone has a solution for the above... Please share
    Celldweller97 likes this.
    08-15-2015 08:10 AM
    For Glance, download and open SysAppPusher, navigate to the entry for Glance and tap on it - it will take you to the Store page for the Glance app. From there, tap Open.
    Teamviewer has been missing for quite a while unfortunately
    tabraoui likes this.
    08-15-2015 03:01 PM
    Thank you.

Someone also gave me this

"i had the same issue ! it's there but you just can't find it
    you need to open to glance from the store here the link http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=7e5UBg5U it will appear open
    if it doesn't hold the return button open an other app then return to the store !"
    08-15-2015 03:22 PM
    Adding to your list - opening the camera locks the screen to vertical orientation and you can't get it back to auto-rotate witout a restart (I have a 620)
    08-15-2015 05:57 PM
    Except the few issues I mentioned previously, all in all my Lumia 820 was working fine. However, lately... It has been hanging a lot (10 times day). No specific behavior... just hanging for 3 to 5 minutes. I always soft reset to make it work again.
    Is this common? or is it just me?
    08-25-2015 09:17 AM
    I did a Hard reset again, yesterday.
    All seems smooth so far.
    I hope it lasts.
    I'll keep you posted.
    08-27-2015 02:42 AM
    My Lumia 1520 hangs as well! I have no idea why it does it either... there isn't a specific reason or app that causes it to hang.

It started up about a week and a half ago. I've had the preview installed for a little over a month. I'll try a hard reset as well.
    08-27-2015 01:18 PM
    My Lumia 1520 hangs as well! I have no idea why it does it either... there isn't a specific reason or app that causes it to hang.

It started up about a week and a half ago. I've had the preview installed for a little over a month. I'll try a hard reset as well.
    Yeah... Like you said, no specific cause, no specific app. FYI, I did a reset, but with a restore (not a fresh reset)... For the last two days... It never hanged once.
    Hope it hleps.
    08-27-2015 04:02 PM
    Unfortunately, my Lumia 820 is hanging again.
    I read somewhere it might have to do with weak wifi signal... But I'm not sure about that.
    Yeah... I don't know... I'm a bit sad... I know it's a preview, but not everyone is having this problem.
    I'll have to decide weather to roll back to 8.1 or wait for the new update :(
    09-01-2015 04:04 AM