Here Drive+ and Here Maps are gone in 10512

frilalo

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
You are able to reinstall the Apps from the Store. Not regular, but take a look at your list with all your Apps, you've installed in the Past. There you'll find Here Drive & many others.

Hi-Tek

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I can't find the Lumia camera app which is way better than Microsoft camera. I have the 1020. It's a shame that Microsoft is trying to get rid of all the Lumia apps that came with my phone. Lumia users need to speak up so we can we have our favorite Lumia apps back.

We need to let Gabe Aul know.

Nergard

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I am also missing HERE maps and Drive + after a hard reset. I am using a Lumia 920 and all the Nokia/Lumia apps are missing. I can look at My Library in the store and see them but they are in the section of not being able to run on my phone. Xbox One Smartglass was also in that list and, at the same time, in the list of apps I can install on my device. Also I can't download any speech languages and Cortana won't work on British English for some reason.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I can't find the Lumia camera app which is way better than Microsoft camera. I have the 1020. It's a shame that Microsoft is trying to get rid of all the Lumia apps that came with my phone. Lumia users need to speak up so we can we have our favorite Lumia apps back.

Try out ProShot. It a very popular camera app for WP.

For some reason I still have Nokia Camera but I also thought I read somewhere that Nokia Camera was going to become the default camera app.

hairychad

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Proshot didn't save pictures to the photo app for me in 10... I've rolled back to 8.1 now as I missed the Lumia Camera on my 1020 and the here maps favourites...
I know it's beta but I hope they sort it..
I do like the new maps but I need to know where I'm going! :p

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Aside from Lumia camera, most other Lumia apps are still there. I started from 8.1 while making sure all my apps are there, installed. I started upgrading until build 10512. Only Lumia camera disappeared while the other apps remained such as Here maps and Lumia Refocus. So when you upgrade, make sure the Lumia apps were already installed before starting the upgrade process. and don't hard reset. That deletes all the apps and you can't install them after upgrading to WP10.

hope this helps.

As for Lumia camera, the next best alternative is proshot. The two issues I've seen with proshot is that it can't save location history and you can't get RAW images. But I don't use RAW so it's not an issue for me
Chintan

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Proshot didn't save pictures to the photo app for me in 10... I've rolled back to 8.1 now as I missed the Lumia Camera on my 1020 and the here maps favourites...
I know it's beta but I hope they sort it..
I do like the new maps but I need to know where I'm going! :p

I'm using Proshot on Lumia 1020 with build 10512 and it saves the images to the photo app/gallery. I used it last week on a hike and it took almost 180 images which I am still able to view in the gallery and copy to my laptop.

However there are two issues with proshot, one is it can't save location info and second is you can't launch it with the camera button

Fiter Kurniawan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I did my first W10 Mobile install on Lumia820. Installed using region US and did also a hard reset.
Also changed to Netherlands but then also no Here Drive+ and Here Maps available. This are must have apps for me so this is a big disappointment.
Also from lock-screen to start-screen is very slow. Loading.... messages.
So I'm going back as quick as I can to WP8.1 :unhappy:

Do you try to download from Store? I think there is still available dude :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)