Windows phone recovery tool questions...

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently using 10512 build and i'm planning to revert back to 8.1
In my mimd there are some questions...
1.What if my phone gets disconnected(becuase of disconnecting of wire or some technical issue) while downloading or installing?What will happen to my phone?
2.if it gets bricked then am i able to continue from start from the begining of the downgrading process of w10m to wp8.1
3.or should i try for nokia service centre because its under warrenty period??!!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
During downloading the firmware from the server to your PC nothing will happen with your phone if it is disconnected.
But if it is disconnected during the installation of the firmware (from your PC to your phone) then you have a problem. (that is why you get the message not to disconnect it during the installation of the firmware).

If you already bricked your phone you can try to use the WPRT again and you could use "my phone is not detected.
If this fails you better go to the service centre.

Good luck

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
During downloading the firmware from the server to your PC nothing will happen with your phone if it is disconnected.
But if it is disconnected during the installation of the firmware (from your PC to your phone) then you have a problem. (that is why you get the message not to disconnect it during the installation of the firmware).

If you already bricked your phone you can try to use the WPRT again and you could use "my phone is not detected.
If this fails you better go to the service centre.

Good luck

Thanx for ur help...now downloading the files in one or two minutes it will start installation...thanxx for ur help...buddy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss