Any news on the next W10M Build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mprebich

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Just about two weeks since Build 10512, which many (most) rolled back to W8.1 soon after upgrading due to poor build quality.

And just one month until W10M Preview expires.

From Microsoft http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-faq-system-requirements-phone

“Insider Preview expires on October 1, 2015. If you’re running Insider Preview, we'll send you notifications beginning on September 15, 2015 to remind you that it’s time to upgrade your phone to a newer version.”

And no clear answers from "Mastermind Nadella" nor Disciple Aul.

At least with W10, they committed to a date for its release.

Seems as though MS is just not committed/confident enough to W10M.

keathkeath

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Just about two weeks since Build 10512, which many (most) rolled back to W8.1 soon after upgrading due to poor build quality.
And just one month until W10M Preview expires.
From Microsoft http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...irements-phone
“Insider Preview expires on October 1, 2015. If you’re running Insider Preview, we'll send you notifications beginning on September 15, 2015 to remind you that it’s time to upgrade your phone to a newer version.”
And no clear answers from "Mastermind Nadella" nor Disciple Aul.
At least with W10, they committed to a date for its release.
Seems as though MS is just not committed/confident enough to W10M.

I think WC already made an article regarding this. They will simply make another version of the Preview since the older one will expire on October 1.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping it would b today,but judging by gabe auls twitter its gonna be another no builds day.

He says something like "9 more mins of my day left so in 10 mins I will say no builds today", unless of course this is just a tease,will have to wait and see.

Would really like to see a new build before the weekend.Downgraded to 8.1 from latest build because of what turned out to be a problem with an app only.Miss 10.much nicer UI and useful little features.Really want to try some android aps on it while I have time this weekend

tut1234

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Gabe tweeted no new builds today. They don't release builds on Friday or Monday, so next Tuesday will be next chance. Monday is a holiday anyway. Let's get a good stable build next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers