Teamviewer

webdave

Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
Anyone know how to get Teamviewer installed on Win 10 Mobile after a hard reset? I had it on 8.1, upgraded, and it worked fine on 10. After a hard reset I found that it is not listed in the store. Is there anyway to side load it?

mprebich

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh no! I hadn't gotten around to downloading it after upgrading to W10M. You are right. It is not in the W10 store.

I went to TeamViewer's website and submitted a ticket to request info on the status of a W10M version app.

I suggest you do the same to let them know we support their app.

Thanks for the post!

mprebich

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Response from TeamViewer support team:

"Thanks for contacting us. You are correct - we don't support Windows 10 Mobile right now, because it has not been officially released by Microsoft yet. We currently only support Windows Phone 8. Once the Windows 10 Mobile has been officially released, we will support it with TeamViewer."

Good news. Sounds like they are working on it already and will hopefully be ready to release by the time W10M hits.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Well, yeah, I didn't even doubt that they won't support Win10. If not with a Win10 universal app, then just with the same app we use now. But for the people that are on the Insider Preview..they'll have to wait for now.

tabraoui

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep, unfortunately there is no solution for TeamViewer now.
I, personally, am using PC Remote Pro instead. It has a connection via internet.
Hope it helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos