Any news about new build release for us insiders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I really hope there will be a new build this week. My L1520 went from bad to worse, the keyword being 'random'. Start screen acting up, apps not reacting, screen turning off only on timeout, not with the button, etc.. And above all it started randomly overheat. So I am walking around with a big hot thing in my pocket, but it's just a phone :D I do not want to reset again lest I lose my saves for Candy Crush Saga :D

It will be.. The next build will be fast and have the 'loading' bug fixed

Long Syntax

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Gabe says not today... so still have tomorrow or it slips to next week.

Current internal slow-ring build is 10536

Last edited:

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Want more news on this next build? While we already know it will be #10536, did you also know that it can be a direct upgrade from 8.1 without having to go through 10166?

https://twitter.com/GabeAul/status/641252089847521280

I'm looking forward to that. Now that I finally have a backup phone, I can go for it as soon as it hits.

That's awesome news. Thanks for the tip. Having to go through 10166 was a pain , being able to go directly to new build will be a nice luxury!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it is awesome news. I know there are quite a lot of people that have been waiting for mobile hotspot to be fixed in order to jump back into Win10 testing (myself included), and this just made it a whole lot simpler and easier to get back into it.

Sure hope that build gets here yesterday. I mean soon[SUP]TM[/SUP].

He has also tweeted today that a large number of tiles on the start screen will no longer be an issue. Yay!

Ivan05il

May 3, 2013
Visit site
My L1520 is on its last legs. It's just a hot brick. It does not turn on most of the times, it just sits there generating heat. If the build does not come today I am flashing WP8.1 back and I am done with it. They want to release W10M sometimes in October FFS. They should be ironing out the last bugs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon