Any news about new build release for us insiders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan05il

May 3, 2013
Visit site
They probably had their hands full with the event yesterday and Gabe Aul might be now more reluctant to say anything about possible builds after the last time's complications. It just puts pressure on them.

neodk

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
They seem to have a build that they still test. So if anything I'd expect it today or tomorrow.

Gabe has been noticeably quiet on his Twitter account about the mobile build. Either that's a sign they are pushing to get it out or it's a sign there are further issues.

Ivan05il

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Gabe has been noticeably quiet on his Twitter account about the mobile build. Either that's a sign they are pushing to get it out or it's a sign there are further issues.
He learned from the drama around the last build :D First he teases a build, then they pull the plug at the last minute, then they work over the weekend because he feels obligated. It's easier just keep the mouth shut and then release something or not.

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Build 10549 now available. Let us know how it runs. I might jump back in.

Just installed newest build 10549. Finally updated all apps , had to revert back to 8.1 to update as explained in Windiws Central Writers break down of the build. Right off the bat gotta lumia 1020 owners will be pleased that lumia canera and all38mp with raw has returned. Allthough me personally choose not to update automatically and elected to keep nokia camera because I feel the digital zoom in the 1020 is far crisper on nokia rather then the updated lumia camera. I will update better but you can really tell alot has been fixed, especially when repsonse is concerned, the loading resuming issue is stil there but alot better, plus access point is not working again but same as last build i added my own tmobile apn settings and they wrked like a charm.Only negative so far is access point and battery consumption!!

Ivan05il

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Looks like that loading/ resuming bug is their favourite, they just can't part with it :D They say it's fixed to 99%. I'd say they still don't have the real origin of the problem and only treat symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos