One more time... Back to WP8.1 paradise!

Gustavo Sanchez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I have installed and uninstalled W10M TP about 10 times already, looking for a stable enough version that I can keep. But every time, I return to WP8.1 and find everything much smoother. I am now afraid to update to W10, I fear that even with the final version my L1520 won't run as fluidly as with WP8.1.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Well, to be honest it's not that bad. I stayed on the stable version for a long time, and finally decided to bite the bullet and try Win10 out (again).
The first time I tried it, it was the second build available (the first one you could put on a 1520), and it was just bad. I saw how it was, and said cool.. it's not going to suck horribly, but it's not for me yet. Then I reverted back to 8.1, and stayed there for a long time. Till yesterday to be exact. And that's when I put 10512 on. And as of now, it's decent. You can see some laggy animations, and a few loading screens, but it really got better. And unless you're a perfectionist, it gets the job done.

Ivan05il

May 3, 2013
Visit site
10512 has been good for my L1520, but for some reason (could an app update cause this?) it started acting up a few days ago, it's overheating, the phone does not wake up when in power saving mode and when it finally does I cannot start any app. And when one finally does start up it does not get past the "Loading..." I am well aware that this is a preview, but this used to work at the beginning. Why does it degenerate? The only thing keeping me from reinstalling 8.1 are my achievements in Candy Crush Saga that I would lose :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa