Any current issues on W10 for Lumia 930?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Not really, other than the current build (10512) not having mobile hotspot (internet sharing) working, which is a "major" issue for some people that rely on this function for their internet connection on other devices. Other than that, there are just a few things that they're still working on here and there. Some functions that you may be used to with 8.1 might be missing, or in a different place now.. A few bugs here and there, but it's nice and stable and good for daily use in my opinion. I've been running the Win10 Insider Preview for a while now without any issues.

Edit: a new build is expected to be released soon (like this coming week) and is reported to have the mobile hotspot fixed and back up and running, so if you depend on this feature, you may want to wait until this new build gets released.

TheJackah

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Not really, other than the current build (10512) not having mobile hotspot (internet sharing) working, which is a "major" issue for some people that rely on this function for their internet connection on other devices. Other than that, there are just a few things that they're still working on here and there. Some functions that you may be used to with 8.1 might be missing, or in a different place now.. A few bugs here and there, but it's nice and stable and good for daily use in my opinion. I've been running the Win10 Insider Preview for a while now without any issues.

Edit: a new build is expected to be released soon (like this coming week) and is reported to have the mobile hotspot fixed and back up and running, so if you depend on this feature, you may want to wait until this new build gets released.
Thanks for the detailed response.

I left it to update overnight and I have now been using it a little and I agree, it is mostly stable, just a couple unfinished areas and small bugs, but for the most part it works great!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the detailed response.

I left it to update overnight and I have now been using it a little and I agree, it is mostly stable, just a couple unfinished areas and small bugs, but for the most part it works great!

Great! Let us know how everything works for you as you use the preview throughout your week...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3