My L625 is completely dead!! What do I do?

zafar ali

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
my l625 is completely dead!! dont know what to do.

i was on the latest w10m and it was a little slow.. tried to reset and it went on a loop where the cog wheels will go halfway and then start again and a lot more times before a sad face was shown... wprt recognised my phone once but installing software fails everytime.. now my phone do not even even charge or start or even vibrate when i try to restart it with the button combo.. :-(

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: my l625 is completely dead!! dont know what to do.

i was on the latest w10m and it was a little slow.. tried to reset and it went on a loop where the cog wheels will go halfway and then start again and a lot more times before a sad face was shown... wprt recognised my phone once but installing software fails everytime.. now my phone do not even even charge or start or even vibrate when i try to restart it with the button combo.. :-(

Don't worry. been there, there is a fix for that.

WPRT must install an emergency package... i do not remember how exactly did i do it, kept fiddling around and finally it worked, but you can search for it.

After that package is installed, the computer will recognize your mobile, and will install the proper software.

Don't panic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos