Getting Windows 10 mobile after rolling back to 8.1

Joseph Ng95

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I am currently using the Lumia 1520 which isn't on the list for the official windows 10 mobile update. However I am registered in the Windows developer program but I rolled back my phone to 8.1 and have decided to keep it that way until the official update comes out. Is it still possible for me to get the official update because my phone isn't on the list of devices but im still in the developer program but also rolled back to 8.1.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I am currently using the Lumia 1520 which isn't on the list for the official windows 10 mobile update. However I am registered in the Windows developer program but I rolled back my phone to 8.1 and have decided to keep it that way until the official update comes out. Is it still possible for me to get the official update because my phone isn't on the list of devices but im still in the developer program but also rolled back to 8.1.
Yeah. Also your 1520 is supported. It's just that it wont be one of the first phones getting the updates, it's getting the updates a while after the phones on the list get them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett