So How Is Build 10536?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Smoothness... Stability... Do you still need to do a hard reset after downloading this build to avoid major issues?

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
We are getting very close to the official launch of Windows 10 Mobile (less than 30 days til the October event),
so I would expect these upcoming builds would be of high quality and be pretty stable

If not... Ms you've got to make quite a bit of progress FAST

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I think it will be needed to hard reset even after official update, to ensure maximum smoothness.

Btw, preparing to install is taking soooo much time for this build.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I think it will be needed to hard reset even after official update, to ensure maximum smoothness.

Btw, preparing to install is taking soooo much time for this build.

But after the hard reset is it okay for me to restore my backup from a previous phone or do I need to hard reset and just start brand new and lose everything?

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
But after the hard reset is it okay for me to restore my backup from a previous phone or do I need to hard reset and just start brand new and lose everything?
I think you could , don't see why no.PErsonally, I always start a new after any update or so, it's not a big deal for me.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Got it installed, updated all apps, set it down to charge. Came back 30 minutes later and I can not unlock my device!
Says I am entering an incorrect PIN. Using the WPRT to go back and start over... with out a pin this time.

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Seems fast and smooth to me,after you do a reset your phone will get hot and battery will die down fast but after you install the apps and updates in the app store and all back ground processes are done the phone will cool down and battery wil start charging up again. Sucks that app compatibility still sucks for some apps like Minecraft :/

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Seems fast and smooth to me,after you do a reset your phone will get hot and battery will die down fast but after you install the apps and updates in the app store and all back ground processes are done the phone will cool down and battery wil start charging up again. Sucks that app compatibility still sucks for some apps like Minecraft :/
On my 1520, I just finished the hard reset. Battery is almost dead and its charging. On my HTC M8, showing 2 updates and 0 percent for about 40 minutes. I won't know much more before daybreak.

vedant dhaktod

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I can't download the update update are available for my phone(Lumia 730 ) bye it is not downloading. From last 2 hours it is downloading 0% . What to do now? Should i reset and then start again for download or what to do? Please help me guys.

Panos Athanasiou

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
well when you upgrade it will take some days for the os to run well like the pc version every time i upgrade on new preview the start bar and desktop are slower and not as smooth as it was but after 3 days i cant get the difference and the macnine is flying :p

ArtieMcD

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Happened to me too on my Lumia 520. Seems like they blocked the update for a bit as my update failed after a few %ages.. and then when I tried again it said all was up to date... Was like that for an hour or so. but I just tried again and the download is starting again.. Hope it sticks this time.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Been trying the last 6 hours, tried 4 times actually had to download 3 updates (10512, 10514, 10536) stuck at 0% for hours, and then getting stuck at preparing to install updates at 4% and ends up with error 0x8007something something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3