How to install Lumia Camera on W10 10536.1004

ltomovski

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all
I bumped into 0x80073CF9 error when trying to update Lumia Camera .. so I uninstalled it so I can install it again .. but then I found out that Lumia Camera can not be installed on W10...
Any ideas ?
Thanks

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi all
I bumped into 0x80073CF9 error when trying to update Lumia Camera .. so I uninstalled it so I can install it again .. but then I found out that Lumia Camera can not be installed on W10...
Any ideas ?
Thanks

Hey, not sure what carrier you have but att branded devices in the us if you hard reset after upgrade Lumia camera comes back it worked well for me, other then that possible scenario, Gabe said after w10 releases that it "should"be available but who knows what stinks is my 1020 wont support new windows camera because it will have same specks as Lumia cam 5, which on available on new hardware devices

ltomovski

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply .. I just did reset .. do not want to start all over again .. I manage to install lumia camera beta tough .. so I will be using it until Lumia Camera is available for W10
Thanks again

teemulehtinen

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply .. I just did reset .. do not want to start all over again .. I manage to install lumia camera beta tough .. so I will be using it until Lumia Camera is available for W10
Thanks again

How and from where did you get the beta? I would be happy to tinker my phone a bit to get it working too. The Windows Camera isn't very good at all...

teemulehtinen

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, I managed to download, but it requires Denim to run. And the Win10 runs on my 1020 on top of Cyan... Usually, with WP8.1 I was well with Denim, but somehow it gets downgraded like this. Bugger. Good idea and easy to obtain like you did! Thanks anyway.

BTW, any idea how to get the WM10 preview to run under Lumia Denim where the phone was before the whole update to Insider previews etc. started? I don't get it why it rolled back to Cyan.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs