Which is the latest build released for Windows 10 Mobile insider Slow Ring? Does it change with the phone model?
    09-17-2015 05:53 AM
    10166, and it's the same for everyone.
    omerfbingol likes this.
    09-17-2015 06:38 AM
    Thanks!
    Where can I follow the official status for builds on rings? And how can I report a bug/issue with the build I am using? Because the default Feedback app is apparently limited to the local version which I don't think the MS developers care that much about. I am in Turkey but using my phone in region/language selections set to US.
    09-17-2015 07:17 AM
    This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.
    09-17-2015 11:13 AM
    Thanks!
    Where can I follow the official status for builds on rings? And how can I report a bug/issue with the build I am using? Because the default Feedback app is apparently limited to the local version which I don't think the MS developers care that much about. I am in Turkey but using my phone in region/language selections set to US.
    Windows Central is good on maintaining where Windows 10 Mobile is. When a new Slow Ring build is released Windows Central will release it.
    Just use the feedback app. You're on the latest Slow Ring build so Microsoft will still be interested. There's always a chance a bug you report hasn't been fixed yet so report it anyways. It can't hurt. Lots and lots of feedback.
    omerfbingol likes this.
    09-17-2015 03:53 PM
    Windows Central is good on maintaining where Windows 10 Mobile is. When a new Slow Ring build is released Windows Central will release it.
    Just use the feedback app. You're on the latest Slow Ring build so Microsoft will still be interested. There's always a chance a bug you report hasn't been fixed yet so report it anyways. It can't hurt. Lots and lots of feedback.
    By latest slow ring build, do you mean the latest build ever, or the latest build so far?
    09-17-2015 04:46 PM
    By latest slow ring build, do you mean the latest build ever, or the latest build so far?
    So far, hopefully. The Windows Insider program is supposed to continue after the release of Windows 10 Mobile like it did for Windows 10 and there should be new Slow Ring builds after that. However, I don't know if you should expect another Slow Ring build until RTM release since Microsoft is really trying to pump out Fast Ring builds.
    omerfbingol likes this.
    09-17-2015 05:01 PM