WP Apps hidden after upgrade to build 10536

Mrenbe

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
On Lumia 930 after upgrade to the build 10536.0004 the previously installed Windows Phone App are missing but if I search in the store it says "installed" and I have a button "Open". If I open the app works.

How can I uninstall Twitter for exemple and to reinstall it as the app is missing in all apps?

Thanks

Mrenbe

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Finally I've found a solution:

After the upgrade and I got the behavior described in this thread. To solve it I've

- made a reset. After that the phone has rebooted on build 10536.
- followed the setup wizard of Windows 10 and I chose to restore my last backup. During 3 hours the system has updated and installed 88 apps (known in my backup)

Now the build 10536.0004 is running well on my Lumia 930. I use it personnaly and professionally and it works with the app : tweeter, LinkedIn, here drive, here transit, here..., Microsoft authenticator, tubecast, viber, Skype, ...

2 issues still remaining. The battery drains quickly (in comparaison with 8.1) and the more important is the Wireless charging not working. 13% --> after 10 minutes of charging 10% still remaing (crazy).

Hopefully I can charge with the standard charger.

Mrenbe

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
After I fully charged with the wired charger then the Wireless charging works also and the battery doesn't drain so quickly now...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise