Get me OUT of W10M!

Armando Zertuche

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I got it through the insider and I can not figure it out, I don't have a clue on how to restore my contacts and text messages and I've been finding a way to do this. So if anyone knows a solution on how to restore all your contacts and messages, that be great. If not, how do I go back to a previews built

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Do some bing or search within windowscentral. Daniel had enough topics to cover how to roll back to previous versions and how to take back up (includes text and contacts) before doing so !!

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I got it through the insider and I can not figure it out, I don't have a clue on how to restore my contacts and text messages and I've been finding a way to do this. So if anyone knows a solution on how to restore all your contacts and messages, that be great. If not, how do I go back to a previews built
Sign in to ur microsoft account in settings - accounts,you will get all ur contacts but not your text messages

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Do hard reset and upon first boot up sign in with your account and choose to restore back up instead of fresh start, simple as is... and after all, if nothing helps, you can always easily rollback to 8.1 with WPRT...

Mike Nelson5

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Windows phone 8.1 recovery tool will roll it back to 8.1 just type it into your search and download the link then plug in your phone to the computer and hit the restore software button it's easy easy. Signing into you Microsoft account should bring your contacts into 10 though like others mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes