I have the newest version of insider preview on my 925 and my mobile hotspot still isn't working as it should (thought it was supposed to be fixed in this build..) So it works normally until my screen shuts down automatically and then it just disconnects my pc (It's still on in my phone it just says 0/8 guests). I had the exact same problem with last build so it's getting quite frustrating.. And the worst part is I can't figure out a way to keep my phones screen always on so I have to touch the screen every 5 minutes (which is by the way stupid that I can't chance the maximum time to infinite or like even 1 hour for the screen to stay on)

I haven't seen anyone else have this problem so I thought I should post it here and maybe get some advice how to keep the screen on forever until they fix this bug.
    09-20-2015 02:07 PM
    I am having problems too. My hotspot does stay on with the screen off but the connection speed is horrible now. The connection I get with any device constantly disconnects and reconnects.
    I don't get it I came from build 166 and hotspot worked perfect then the next build it didn't work and now it semi works . Come on MS get ot together
    09-20-2015 02:27 PM
    I rolled back to 8.1 because of this
    09-20-2015 08:49 PM
    Yeah, this has been bugged like this for a while. Search for this issue in the feedback app and plus one them. Posting here doesn't get straight to MS like the feedback app does.
    09-20-2015 09:04 PM
    I have the newest version of insider preview on my 925 and my mobile hotspot still isn't working as it should (thought it was supposed to be fixed in this build..) So it works normally until my screen shuts down automatically and then it just disconnects my pc (It's still on in my phone it just says 0/8 guests). I had the exact same problem with last build so it's getting quite frustrating.. And the worst part is I can't figure out a way to keep my phones screen always on so I have to touch the screen every 5 minutes (which is by the way stupid that I can't chance the maximum time to infinite or like even 1 hour for the screen to stay on)

I haven't seen anyone else have this problem so I thought I should post it here and maybe get some advice how to keep the screen on forever until they fix this bug.
    I tried mobile hotspot on my HTC M8 for about an hour when 10536 was released, and didn't have any problems at all.

As for your screen timeout settings, I'm able to select "Never." Screenshot below from Settings > Personalization > Lockscreen > bottom of the page. Do your options not look like this?

wp_ss_20150920_0003.jpg
    09-20-2015 10:14 PM
    wp_ss_20150922_0001.png Unfortunately no. I have only these 4 options. Quite odd.. I'm certain I have the newest build so I don't really know how i'ts possible. I did try to scroll down for the options that you have there but it's locked to those 4.
    09-22-2015 01:52 PM
    same issue here
    10-01-2015 01:55 AM