The weirdest thing happened to me today...

veigald

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
My phone crashed on an overnight update and I had to use the WP recovery tool to get it working again. Which reset it to 8.1. That was not the weird thing however.

The weird thing is that I now found 8.1 to feel a bit old styled and overly simple. Not sure if it is the novelty effect of always wanting to have the newest stuff, but somehow W10M now seems to have gotten to me. I was very surprised at this, but see it as a good sign, for sure. Maybe W10M is actually on the right track?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
My phone crashed on an overnight update and I had to use the WP recovery tool to get it working again. Which reset it to 8.1. That was not the weird thing however.

The weird thing is that I now found 8.1 to feel a bit old styled and overly simple. Not sure if it is the novelty effect of always wanting to have the newest stuff, but somehow W10M now seems to have gotten to me. I was very surprised at this, but see it as a good sign, for sure. Maybe W10M is actually on the right track?
I'd have to agree that it's on the right track, but there's still lots of work to be done.
I especially find going back to the Windows Phone 8.1 Settings menu (my daily driver is Windows Phone 8.1) feels like being sent back to the stone age. The Windows 10 Mobile Settings menu is fourteen billion times more organized and easier to use.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro