Lumia camera is BACK :D

LuisMGLopes

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
well what happened with me was: I had a few apps that couldn't update at the store...I have touch, audio and Nokia account with error 0x803F8001, but I also had two or 3 more apps that had 'issues'...didn't update and I couldn't uninstall them, the uninstall option was greyed out. So I decided to do an hard reset to try to fix that. After the hard reset my 930 started installing every single app that I have installed in my phone, even apps that I didn't have anymore (fix this please). So I managed to stop the installations that I didn't want but I noticed that it was installing the Lumia Camera, the Lumia Creative Studio too! and before the hard reset I didn't have the lumia camera or the creative studio...I had the MS camera and the creative studio beta...

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
well what happened with me was: I had a few apps that couldn't update at the store...I have touch, audio and Nokia account with error 0x803F8001, but I also had two or 3 more apps that had 'issues'...didn't update and I couldn't uninstall them, the uninstall option was greyed out.
It's pretty much the same on my L930, Nokia account, touch, Motion data, Photos Aadd-ins and few other with error 0x803F8001 but that's something I can live with, not gong to format it until the next build...

LuisMGLopes

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
now I only have nokia account, touch and audio with that error.
and I have both cameras and both creative studios working...ah well, it's a bit messy

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You see where the preview icon is?

That is padlocked when you use the camera when the phone is locked isn't it?

If it is then there is no change, previously there were two "buttons" one was placed just about where my avatar is (on the view finder). Clicking on that would show the last taken image only and was accessible when phone was locked.

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
well what happened with me was: I had a few apps that couldn't update at the store...I have touch, audio and Nokia account with error 0x803F8001, but I also had two or 3 more apps that had 'issues'...didn't update and I couldn't uninstall them, the uninstall option was greyed out. So I decided to do an hard reset to try to fix that. After the hard reset my 930 started installing every single app that I have installed in my phone, even apps that I didn't have anymore (fix this please). So I managed to stop the installations that I didn't want but I noticed that it was installing the Lumia Camera, the Lumia Creative Studio too! and before the hard reset I didn't have the lumia camera or the creative studio...I had the MS camera and the creative studio beta...

I had the same problem with with Nokia Account, I found if you uninstall it in "Storage" it will go away. You have to do the uninstall twice. The first time the icon greys out, second time it goes away, with some you have to reboot, then bye bye. Now if someone can tell ME how to kill Lumia Selfie on a 635 / 10536.....

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Lumia Camera is now listed under "not available on this device" again.I'm afraid I'll have to wait till it will be offically available

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05