No matter how I setup my data connection/data sense, etc, my apps update only over WiFi. I have a truly unlimited data package so I don't care about traffic, I don't want to wait to be in WiFi range to update an app. What can I do?
    10-01-2015 04:18 AM
    That's kind strange, I'm on the latest build and regularly updates apps over network without single problem...
    10-01-2015 04:25 AM
    i have the same issue but only during the initial upgrade, when all apps reinstall. After they install once, then upgrades happen over mobile data. I have datasense set to unlimited, data usage set to "use cellular data..."
    10-01-2015 08:24 AM
    i have the same issue but only during the initial upgrade, when all apps reinstall. After they install once, then upgrades happen over mobile data. I have datasense set to unlimited, data usage set to "use cellular data..."
    That's the situation I'm talking about. I installed a new build yesterday and it had to update almost all the apps, plus install the ones from my backup. I lost a lot of time by not being near a WiFi connection (driving home) and it simply didn't want to update them over network data. I'll check if it has the same behavior when there is a regular update. Thanks for the answer.
    10-01-2015 09:26 AM
    It worked (Thank God). I just saw an update on Store (Field Medic) and it downloaded/installed over network. Most likely it's only at the big bulk of updates after a reset/re-soft. Thank you all.
    10-02-2015 05:10 AM