Videos Capture Date on Windows Mobile 10 build 10536

nachin_007

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys...

As I've posted in other threads, I'm an Insider and I've being testing Windows 10 mobile since build 10512... actually, since the previous one (I can't even remeber the number XD).

As you'll probably know, each time a new build arrives, the MS team recommends to either rollback to W8.1 and upgrade from there, or at least hard-reset the phone; both options require a backup to be done.

In my case, each time I restore my data, in particular the videos in the camera roll, their creation date file attribute (as natural when using Windows) is changed to date of the day I make the restore, and hence, they are showed (all of them) the first on the Photos app. I get the same result using the Windows Phone Desktop Application to transfer the files, and I've got this same result on the previous builds of Windows 10 Mobile.

Is there anyway to prevent this? Any date attribute of the video files that I can set so the Photos app recognize it? Any workaround so when I copy the files to the phone they get the real creation date?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven