In Phone W10m device reset Issue/Question

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello peoples, So I have a lumia 920 and It was cyan, it was updated to denim. Then I decided to try w10m 10536. which was working pretty darn well for my device. Well then I decided to reset the device so I can use a different account on it. Now my phone shows in Extras that its lumia cyan. But under system, about, it shows OS version 10536. On top of that the phone now doesn't run as smooth and I for the life of me cant figure out how to change things like in outlook email make the background black and not white. I also cant make cortana just search the web instead it decides to open an app that's on my phone now. Mind you Ive only installed windows insider since the reset. I dunno any thoughts on what happened or what I have to do to fix this?
Thanks all.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Well, it is hard to say what went wrong, W10M is still not fully baked product and it simply happens sometimes and if U ask me I'll do another hard reset and see how it looks like, if nothing helps roll back to 8.1 and start all once again...

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, it is hard to say what went wrong, W10M is still not fully baked product and it simply happens sometimes and if U ask me I'll do another hard reset and see how it looks like, if nothing helps roll back to 8.1 and start all once again...
Yea, assumed id have to try that. Will do it later today and post my findings I guess. Thanks though.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster