App updates

arjan wolthuis

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi.

I have problems with updating MS apps on 10166. I asked MS and they said that these app updates are not for preview versions.
personally I think this is bull. I asked: why are you rolling out updates then? the reply: I am not totaly sure. It's up to the dephelpors to decide. So i wanna ask: Do any of you with windows 10 M get MS app updates?

Satyendra Nair

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Could you be specific about the apps you are talking about? The core apps for W10M (skype messaging, camera, photos etc) have been recieving updates and installing properly.

The apps that do not update and aren't to be found in the store with a general search are those like Lumia Selfie, and the Here apps etc, which from a glance at the forums, you can understand is a common thing.

Satyendra Nair

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Tried a reset or changing location of app installs to your phone memory? What about upgrading your build to 10536?
Further than that, I might not be able to help. :)

tanvrhakim

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I was on 10536 and had the same issues. I had about 15 apps that stopped working because they needed an update but the store kept giving me errors. I was stuck with a severely handicapped 930. Had to rollback to 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3