Why are my W10 glance options missing?

berserk_1320

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, recently I did a hard reset on my Lumia 1320 cause I was having a lot of issues regarding the last W10M build, now that I already did that my phone is working great on this build but I missed a really important feature, and that is Glance Screen, I'm still able to see the glance when I hover my hand over the phone, but on the settings page there's no option for changing the default setting on the glance, I don't know where it went, and I really hate some of the default setting. Help please. :sweaty::sweaty:

anon(3463402)

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
After hard reset I've installed Glance Screen from My Library and it works just like with Windows 8.x, with all options available in Settings > Extras.

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
New 10549 Build has Glance Screen setting available in "Extras"
When first selected, it required a "restart"
After the restart, works flawlessly. Got my RED font Glance screen with notifications back to gorgeousness! (L1520)

Arsynic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It has something to do with the hard reset. After a straight upgrade I always have Glance. But after I do the reset I can't get it back.

So I always keep a minimal install of whatever build I'm running on so I'm not tempted to do a restore. So when I upgrade, Glance is always available.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I've got glance now after a hard reset on my 1520. What's odd is all the Nokia apps are there too and installed by default on the reset. On the 1520 all the Lumia/Nokia stuff is coming through which is nice. Biggest omission seems to be Hey Cortana.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I've got glance now after a hard reset on my 1520. What's odd is all the Nokia apps are there too and installed by default on the reset. On the 1520 all the Lumia/Nokia stuff is coming through which is nice. Biggest omission seems to be Hey Cortana.
Is it the lastest version of glance? Does the Glance screen display the actual date now, not just the day (like in 8.1)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea