Auto-Focus in video's

zombiegator

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I know that Windows 10 Mobile is still a work in progress but I was wondering if anybody noticed that the auto-focus in videos is gone. I've tried to find a setting for it but I couldn't find one. I know that the Windows Camera app is still a work in progress but this is a super important feature. I only noticed I didn't have it when I was watching a video I took earlier and everything was blurry and out of focus... If anyone knows why this is or if I am missing something please let me know. Just like most people here my faith in Windows Phone is slowly dissipating. I love Windows Phone, I really do, but I am starting to get flustered about how long it is taking for things to get good again. I know that I signed up for a preview build and that it would be buggy but being this close to the new Lumia launches worry's me. I will always stick with Windows Phone until the end but this is a very sad time. I hope one day Windows Phone will come back to be what it used to be during the B.A. (Before Apple) period. Sorry for ranting but I couldn't help myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon