What is the probability that Windows 10 Mobile build 10549 will brick my phone?

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I personally got a play with a Lumia 950XL and the software release on it did have all the "Extras" apps baked into settings

Oh, that's great. I hope Microsoft doesn't release an incomplete OS. I think Microsoft is unable to check the "Resuming, Loading" problem. It's there since WP7, I guess. Also, the "Limitations" would accompany Microsoft's mobile OS for generations. The keyboard's speech-to-text is not at all working on this build, is it?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Oh, that's great. I hope Microsoft doesn't release an incomplete OS. I think Microsoft is unable to check the "Resuming, Loading" problem. It's there since WP7, I guess. Also, the "Limitations" would accompany Microsoft's mobile OS for generations. The keyboard's speech-to-text is not at all working on this build, is it?

Speech to text works well in Italian too, mine experience. I guess a lot of other languages

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Eh... I reverted back in 2 days, couldn't stand the heatup, incorrect lock screen notifications and short battery life. For now I have decided to keep it only on my standby 925 and not on my 830.

After three days my battery life was back to 8.1 levels. It always takes a few days for the battery levels to stabilize it seems.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
After three days my battery life was back to 8.1 levels. It always takes a few days for the battery levels to stabilize it seems.

It could be, but the heating issue and the lockscreen delay were also the reasons why I had to rollback. I will probably wait another 15-20 days before another build is released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte