So I updated to latest build on my 1520 an lost HERE+ and decided to use Maps . Some well known streets showed " Unnamed" . Instead of telling me how to get to a street and then turn,
    it told me to turn on that street . My house is off a main road requiring just a left turn to my street and Maps told me to make a U-turn . HERE+ always told me to turn left on my street which is the Right thing to do .

Microsoft like its Maps going the wrong directions . Taking away HERE+ and instead imposing a half baked navigations on us that is useless . Navigations appreciate in value and MS instead of buying HERE+ decided to construct its own maps and also borrowing some from Nokia and so far has produced " disaster " . Navigations take many years to build that is why they appreciate in value . Microsoft should have bought HERE+ and quietly work on its Maps and after completion could have sold HERE+ at a profit or offer it as an option . HERE+ is now free on Android and IOS yet banned by Microsoft . Wrong Direction
    10-18-2015 10:49 AM
    I am sorry that Maps gave the wrong directions and i can not help you with this.
    But if you lost HERE during the update you can get it back with a hard reset. (I got it back on my 920 and 930).
    10-18-2015 11:10 AM
    MS are not taking away HERE apps, we're just waiting for HERE to update their apps for W10/W10M. It's their (HERE) explanation.

I find Maps better than HERE, as it *actually* avoids traffic, unlike HERE. When you live in a dense area (as I do, next to Paris), the difference is HUGE.
    10-18-2015 11:41 AM