So out of curiosity I've once more decided to test Win10 Mobile and immediately had to do a factory reset once the update had been finished as basic Apps just weren't being shown in the App List despite the Store telling me they being part of the System - I had to launch TV & Movies from the Store >_>

Problem is now that Music Playback is having issues. On a randomized 15 Track Playlist housing my current Favorites it always stops playing Music once it reaches a particular Song. Playback of the Song in general doesn't appear to be a problem though, just having the Playlist continuing with it being part of it. I used to have this Problem somewhere around Cyan or Denim but back then it was entirely random which Song would be affected unlike now.

Anyone else having a Solution to this that doesn't involve reverting back to 8.1 in order to get satisfactory Music Playback all day?
    10-18-2015 07:25 PM
    So out of curiosity I've once more decided to test Win10 Mobile and immediately had to do a factory reset once the update had been finished as basic Apps just weren't being shown in the App List despite the Store telling me they being part of the System - I had to launch TV & Movies from the Store >_>

Problem is now that Music Playback is having issues. On a randomized 15 Track Playlist housing my current Favorites it always stops playing Music once it reaches a particular Song. Playback of the Song in general doesn't appear to be a problem though, just having the Playlist continuing with it being part of it. I used to have this Problem somewhere around Cyan or Denim but back then it was entirely random which Song would be affected unlike now.

Anyone else having a Solution to this that doesn't involve reverting back to 8.1 in order to get satisfactory Music Playback all day?

It has been happening ever since that gapless playback update, I think it's a bug to with that. I guess it's time for you too go back to 8.1
    10-18-2015 07:32 PM