Latest build, couple things not working

Neill Baldwin

May 16, 2015
Visit site
So with the latest build, there is a couple of weird things. The back arrow doesn't work on the start screen to show all the windows that are open. It does work in the apps though. Second thing is double tap won't wake phone, neither will power button. I have to hold power button till the close screen comes up, then slide up. I also can't exit out of start screen, have to let it time out. Very odd. Smooth as silk other than that.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Did you hard reset after upgrading? that might help with these weird problems.. As for the back button check under display settings if the slider is set to 200%. When it's set to the minimum my back button doesn't work either

Neill Baldwin

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. After the third soft reset, the power options work. Still no luck showing open windows with back arrow. This was a complete fresh install too. I rolled back to 8.1 Cyan, then upgrade to Denim, then W10.

Neill Baldwin

May 16, 2015
Visit site
O.K. Very odd way the back arrow works to show open windows. If I go into a program( like Outlook) and use landscape mode, then long pressing the back arrow will show the open windows and let me kill them. Lol

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Mostly everything been working for me Cortana has been crashing on me today when trying to make calls or send texts, visual vm isn't working, and my device backup won't work but everything else works pretty good on my 640

xsikal

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm having problems sending text messages out but I can receive them on my 928 I'm still on build 10549

Me too. I have to soft reset once or twice a day when my text message send stops working.

Edit: Just saw an update the messaging + skype app. Hopefully that resolves it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans