Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

Dhanush STRM

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Battery Great
UX fluid and Snappier than last build
New notable animations, Fast though
photos and store now launches fast camera is quick as hell too
New Kinda Lock Screen Unlock Animation or is it bug for me idk...! Only the Text Moves Up
All the Hamburg menus are Working as Intended no swipe to access it....yet
Facebook Beta is downloadable w10 language
Less Crashes
Edge is Improved w/ sync feature
People Icon Has Larger Circles
Explorer rocks now Alarm shows on LS
Right swiping to Applist is FLUUUIIID
But Still Lacks Something...................Oh I Know

OH! Since the Update came though as a Preview Label We Naturally Feel It Lacks Something
It Lacks Ur Approval and Satisfaction

Oh! and Check out MyAppFree deal :wink: Sorry my Spacebar and N key Sucking......

fjordstrom

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
So I'm running this on my 930 and it's grrreat! Battery life is much better now and indeed comparable to 8.1.

Just a question though: how come my phone always tries to locate me every time I turn on the screen?
If I'm not mistaken, that didn't happen in 8.1... And it also 'drains' the battery a bit every time I just want to check for messages or time.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Lost all my whatsapp chats after restore from backup. Previously it would detect the auto backup on the SD card. When I got around to troubleshooting (they suggest uninstalling and reinstalling), it had already written the new empty state as a backup, killing anything that might have been on the SD card. :(

Ben Schmidt1

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
O, apparently I can't turn on Wi-fi... is this a problem for anyone else? It states that I need a restart, but same thing happens after I restart my phone.

And Microsoft Edge isn't working...

aditya permana

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone trying this build in 512mb devices ? How is the perfomance ? The photos app when zooming in and out ? It is laggy ? And the camera app. Sorry for my bad english

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Installed the update this morning (Oct 21 2015) and after my 830 restarted, it wouldn't recognize my SD card. I popped it out and reset it several times, restarted several times, and verified that the card can be read in my PC. I'm doing a hard reset now hoping that might fix it. If not, might be going back to 8.1. :-(

I have this exact same thing.

SD apps all show Unavailable. SD apps did work for a short while under this build but it then stopped and hasn't recovered.

AT&T 830 full Denim fw.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Just tried Microsoft Camera and it took the image at the proper resolution. I had a similar issue, with the previous build, when the camera application was still slowly saving earlier shots. I believe it could be something to do with Living Images, try turning it off.

Nice that they added some text to the one-handed mode:

View attachment 114846

Screenshot function seems a little off for me. It says it couldn't take a screenshot, but still does.

I, also, get the lock screen picture not sliding up. Not sure if it's a bug or intended.

Previous build, 10549, had an issue with the address bar for Edge. Would show mostly when opening another tab. It has been fixed in this build. The text for advanced in Edge, is also using the correct font, unlike 10549.

It would be cool if they could allow you to put a widget of some sort there. Like apps that support it could display weather or information like that. Full battery information, anything to fill that space. you could check things just by dropping the screen quickly.

Miguel Correia

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Super stable and fluid on my 640XL DS!

Store its faster than ever
Store updates are super fast
No delays no freezes
No sound issues

If you were looking for a daily use driver, be my guest you can grab this build even if you have to rollback to 8.1 when a newer one comes out. Not sure if it applies to this build as well.

So basically, my feedback its pretty positive since i am using every single build since day one release. I dare to say that we have our hands on pre-RTM os. Or something really near.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
super good with exceptions like that the area where the phone charges gets hot when charging and screen stutters sometimes at the top of the start screen when swiping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss