12-26-2015 10:37 PM
974 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    have you had any solution to this. i am having same issue even after hard reset...
    10-24-2015 01:54 PM
    Folks, stop making pointless, unfounded assumptions about other people's use patterns, intentions etc. E.g. if somebody suggests a hard reset, do not imply that the same person assumes you are ignorant. Simply reply with a - thanks, but I've tried that already - and not a diatribe on why that suggestion is trying to put you in a bad light.

I am specifically referring to the last two pages of this thread.

We are here to help each other.
    badcat, karan25i, SpaceyO and 1 others like this.
    10-24-2015 01:55 PM
    Is the problem with the photos app not seeing pics on the SD card universal, or does it work fine for most people? My photos tile is looking very boring atm.
    Mine is working. Go into photo app and see if it indexed all your photos. Also, photo and camera app got an update today, goto the store and get it. There was a problem where photo app was not seeing camera photo right away, that seems to be fixed. I did a soft reset after app update.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    10-24-2015 01:57 PM
    LOL, really? Go back a few pages and read other people's posts, man, before you jump in and single me. The Notifications system IS bugged. Maybe it's device related, maybe it's just random. But, these bugs are present. I bet your Start screen is empty, or you don't even use any of the Apps mentioned, and claiming their Tiles work for you.
    And about the Hard reset, thanks for the advice anyway, already rolled back a few times to confirm it.
    same issue
    HXD likes this.
    10-24-2015 02:01 PM
    I've installed it on an old Lumia 620 and I had actually given up on the thought that it could end up as fast as 8 or 8.1, but this version has redeemed my faith in Win 10M, as it is so much faster and stable. It is actually in a usable state now, compared to before with up to half a minute of waiting between opening certain things.
    10-24-2015 02:11 PM
    LOL, really? Go back a few pages and read other people's posts, man, before you jump in and single me. The Notifications system IS bugged. Maybe it's device related, maybe it's just random. But, these bugs are present. I bet your Start screen is empty, or you don't even use any of the Apps mentioned, and claiming their Tiles work for you.
    And about the Hard reset, thanks for the advice anyway, already rolled back a few times to confirm it.
    Well, to be fair, it seems it's only select applications that have an issue. This would indicate an application issue with this build, not a notification issue as the likely culprit.
    10-24-2015 02:13 PM
    The Messaging app is showing unusual amount of background usage and I suspect is the reason for my battery drain problem. So I've turned background off for now and things so appear a bit settled.

I've also noticed that Store updates are now more successful even when I don't have my phone unlocked which was a serious problem in the previous build.
    HXD likes this.
    10-24-2015 02:24 PM
    Well, to be fair, it seems it's only select applications that have an issue. This would indicate an application issue with this build, not a notification issue as the likely culprit.
    You're totally right! For instance, the FaceBook beta works, the non-beta doesn't. Some conflict with between this build and the Notifications system. Although, I think it's so weird that the App affected by it, can't have its Tile set at Wide size, ditches its Live-Tile, and doesn't even notify on the Lockscreen/Glance, but yet somehow works in the Action Centre...
    10-24-2015 02:29 PM
    Mine is working. Go into photo app and see if it indexed all your photos. Also, photo and camera app got an update today, goto the store and get it. There was a problem where photo app was not seeing camera photo right away, that seems to be fixed. I did a soft reset after app update.
    Wow, hours after posting suddenly my photos tile sprang back to life. All pics show up again. Must have been today's update that did it. Awesome! Now if 'Clique' (pretty good meetup.com app) stops giving me an invisible icon I think I'm almost bug free at this point.
    10-24-2015 03:06 PM
    Hello,

Did a hard reset along with fresh installations of apps. I still cannot get 6tag to work! The app opens but hangs on it's intro screen.

Any suggestions?

I had that problem I moved 6tag from my sd card to my device memory and that fixed it for me
    10-24-2015 03:10 PM
    Only problem is the motion data app that is stuck in the store with the 0x803F8006 error, but motion tracking works anyway.
    There now seems to be two motion data settings. A new one and the old one. The new one works and seems to be turned on, but some apps (e.g. SquadWatch) seems to point to the old version which does want to open. Explains why it's not updating from the store.
    10-24-2015 03:53 PM
    Rahul,

Tried your suggestion on my 640XL with no luck. Still, 6Tag stays in the splash screen.
    try it thorugh the following process.

Delete - restart - change storage settings - re-install.
    I hope it does now.
    10-24-2015 04:16 PM
    Hi,
    Can you tell me if Microsft Camera is filming with sound? Also , can you use Lumia Camera for video?
    As you know some L930 have problems with second mic.
    Thanks
    I'm having the same problem. Just noticed yesterday when I filmed a lot... Came home and there was no sound in my videos. First time this happens in the Insider Preview (for me). -- Lumia 930

By the way, I also just noticed that I can share living images as video via the Photos app. (could have been there earlier, but just discovered now. Like it very much :D)
    10-24-2015 04:37 PM
    Still to much Loading an Resuming.I Hope in final version will be working as good as windows 8 mobile:)
    Ben Hanchett likes this.
    10-24-2015 04:46 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Just noticed yesterday when I filmed a lot... Came home and there was no sound in my videos. First time this happens in the Insider Preview (for me). -- Lumia 930

By the way, I also just noticed that I can share living images as video via the Photos app. (could have been there earlier, but just discovered now. Like it very much :D)
    Microsoft Camera records sound for me, and it works okay in that regard. However, Lumia camera doesn't seem to work correctly. The "video camera" goes red and it doesn't record. This is also with a Lumia 930.
    10-24-2015 04:52 PM
    Microsoft Camera records sound for me, and it works okay in that regard. However, Lumia camera doesn't seem to work correctly. The "video camera" goes red and it doesn't record. This is also with a Lumia 930.
    Hi, thanks for the quick reply!
    Lumia Camera indeed doesn't record. But Microsoft Camera doesn't record any sound. Will try to reinstall it (and maybe a reset again :/), but if it doesn't help, I'd unfortunately need to go back to 8.1.
    10-24-2015 04:58 PM
    Im having problems with my photos on my lumia 930. Used to edit them in camera sight 360. Now there is no way to open a foto with this app. Im getting an error too trying to edit a photo with lumia creative studio without opening first the app.
    Anyone having this problems? I do mis lumia camera.
    10-24-2015 05:01 PM
    Im having problems with my photos on my lumia 930. Used to edit them in camera sight 360. Now there is no way to open a foto with this app. Im getting an error too trying to edit a photo with lumia creative studio without opening first the app.
    Anyone having this problems? I do mis lumia camera.
    Try sharing your photo with Camera 360 (instead of edit)?
    You can still download Lumia Camera from your personal Library in the Store. It even got reinstalled automatically for me.
    10-24-2015 05:05 PM
    Try sharing your photo with Camera 360 (instead of edit)?
    You can still download Lumia Camera from your personal Library in the Store. It even got reinstalled automatically for me.
    Thnks for the tip about lumia camera, im downloading it now. About the sharing tip, there no such option in the sharing menu. Something is really wrong. If i open sight 360 i dont see any of the photos i have.
    Thnks and sorry about my english.
    10-24-2015 05:12 PM
    I have al those issues as well. Not to mention the desktop version of EDGE is unusable on my 1520! The pics of crap has gotten worse on this build! Freezes, crashes, and doesn't recognize clicks on links about 90% of the time now. Did two hard resets since installing this build last night. Had to switch to mobile version just to be able to post in this forum. Desktop version would never bring up the keyboard so I could type.
    10-24-2015 05:31 PM
    Have the same problems
    10-24-2015 05:34 PM
    Hi, thanks for the quick reply!
    Lumia Camera indeed doesn't record. But Microsoft Camera doesn't record any sound. Will try to reinstall it (and maybe a reset again :/), but if it doesn't help, I'd unfortunately need to go back to 8.1.
    UPDATE: After resetting again, rolled back to 8.1 to make sure it wasn't the microphone itself that was broken. Fortunately, it's working again. So it's a 10572 bug (on my Lumia 930 that is).
    10-24-2015 06:05 PM
    Upgraded my AT&T L1520.2 and so far I am quite happy with it. The only problem I've noticed so far is the live tiles for Outlook and Google mail do not indicate new mails.
    10-24-2015 06:35 PM
    Just try 10572 on my Lumia 535 Dual SIM. Basically it is much better than previous builds and looks like I can use it for daily driver but still need to test it at least 2 or 3 days ahead. Some glitches that I found:
    - Fhotoroom and 6tag don't work. Stuck on opening screen. Already tried to uninstall and reinstall those apps. My setting for installation location is on the device, not SD-Card.
    - Can't see sub-folders inbox in Exchange email. Already tried to remove the account and add again, no luck.
    - Camera is flickering on right side (or top side when in landscape mode). I am updating the Windows Camera when I write this post, so let's see if the update fixes this.

Any suggestions on those?
    Thank you.
    10-24-2015 06:37 PM
    How do I downgrade to 8.1 and how many hrs will it take doing it for the first time
    10-24-2015 06:56 PM
974 ... 2829303132 ...