Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Each and every time we cannot go back to 8.1. for every new build like 10549 and 10572, why you cannot help with this issue and this is a real frustration for insiders as with every build the crashed app in old gets cured in new but again in new build the old working gets crashed.

I think please avoid giving upgrades to existing lumia to w10m don't worry about market share because the performance will be slower and many phones will loose its life.

frankly speaking this L830 will be mine last wp as am jumping to android. Really a big headache.

I don't understand why they are in a hurry, let android OS, iOS take the complete market share. Take your time build a complete OS with all bugs and errors then release to both FAST and SLOW insider give at least a month and start collecting reviews from them.

What i seen in current that they just running with fixing a minor bug and releasing build.

My request take time and release.

Am bored updating from 8.1 to 10.

Instead of fixing bugs please fill the GAME GAP when i saw GAMELOFT they have release much more than what we have in store.

also provide a controller for XBOX in mobile for playing game like same experience as PC and Xbox.

This this few things they would change i assure that Microsoft will loose faith of customer.

they are not going as per customer needs thats why they lack behind they are in their own world.
Honestly if this is becoming a chore for you and you're expecting a final release, you really shouldn't be going anywhere near the insider program.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The thing worrying me right now:

"Photos cannot be selected for sharing through third party apps like Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram Beta, WhatsApp etc."

This is from the windows blog. Can anyone confirm that this doesn't work?

If yes, is there a workaround? I use 6tag and whatsapp a lot

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Each and every time we cannot go back to 8.1. for every new build like 10549 and 10572, why you cannot help with this issue and this is a real frustration for insiders as with every build the crashed app in old gets cured in new but again in new build the old working gets crashed.

As Aul has said
they will release the next update next week that
WILL HAVE the update that does not require to go back to 8.1
todays update was released as people wanted it and did not want to wait till next week

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Still, going back to 8.1 is not really a problem. Most likely it takes 10-30mins more, than going directly from WP10, so I dont understand why some complain so much about it.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
When I unlock my lock screen,only the text pushes up.The lock screen picture does not move.Another thing I've noticed is the text size of my apps(all apps) are now same size as they were on 8.1.Not sure if this is a good thing yet.

Otherwise build is smooth and pretty close,if not on par with 8.1 in terms of performance.Did experience some lag though when installing all my apps initially.This has seemed to have gone now and phone has settled nicely,

on Lumia 640

Mathew K Jose

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
When I unlock my lock screen,only the text pushes up.The lock screen picture does not move.Another thing I've noticed is the text size of my apps(all apps) are now same size as they were on 8.1.Not sure if this is a good thing yet.

Otherwise build is smooth and pretty close,if not on par with 8.1 in terms of performance.Did experience some lag though when installing all my apps initially.This has seemed to have gone now and phone has settled nicely,

on Lumia 640
I am also having the same issue..Hope a hard reset wil crct it

rafal soboczynski

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

I think please avoid giving upgrades to existing lumia to w10m don't worry about market share because the performance will be slower and many phones will loose its life.

frankly speaking this L830 will be mine last wp as am jumping to android. Really a big headache.

I don't understand why they are in a hurry, let android OS, iOS take the complete market share. Take your time build a complete OS with all bugs and errors then release to both FAST and SLOW insider give at least a month and start collecting reviews from them.

What i seen in current that they just running with fixing a minor bug and releasing build.

My request take time and release.

Am bored updating from 8.1 to 10.

Instead of fixing bugs please fill the GAME GAP when i saw GAMELOFT they have release much more than what we have in store.

also provide a controller for XBOX in mobile for playing game like same experience as PC and Xbox.

This this few things they would change i assure that Microsoft will loose faith of customer.

they are not going as per customer needs thats why they lack behind they are in their own world.

please read throug all news on the feed, Gabe asked insiders on tweeter if they want this build and he specified the problems with upgrade. if you cant manage to do some beta testing switch back to 8.1 and wait for official update

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
This text thing from pc to phone; can it work without having cortana? I mean you're only limited to a small fraction of users who have cortana in the world

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
This text thing from pc to phone; can it work without having cortana? I mean you're only limited to a small fraction of users who have cortana in the world

It's a Cortana only thing. You need PC and phone to be signed in to the same MS account and Cortana handles it.

Mathew K Jose

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
one thing that I noticed..Felt vry good
Have any of u tried the print option in photos context menu?
I tried the print option..and I don't hv any printer..So I selected the pdf option..We can select paper size and orientation also..and clicked on print..Wow..I got a notification..The photo was saved as a pdf file in Documents section..pretty awesome,rt?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss