Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

SonOfDad

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Thirty three minutes later 8 out of 12 apps manage to update!

Note: the 'getting started' app needing to be updated. What's the point?

Next step is to check app performance, weather tile is preset on the start screen so I tap it > Weather is not installed so it goes to the store, on tapping install the store crashes!

To much of a headache!

Last edited:

85daytona

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Haha and I thought everyone was raving about how great it was...I was on the build before last build and I bought a Microsoft band. Nothing on that thing worked. I rolled back to 8.1 just to if it was the "beta" problem...Returning that **** *** uncomfortable band. Trash talking Microsoft all over these forums and crying a bit inside about how big of a ******* joke Microsoft has become.

John Blobner

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
W10M 10572 up and running great on an 830 with one exception. The phone app crashes to the desktop making the phone unusable without using the contacts as a workaround. Anyone else having this issue? fyi I do not use Google contacts.

tut1234

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Tut1234 I'm on 549 still, and I don't see Phone in the Notifications section.
I'm also getting a vibration when I put it on a charger, but I would like to turn that off.
I'm running 10572. Can't find how to turn that off. I did find vibrate on navigate keys in settings->extras->touch

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Say what you like, but it is very responsive on both my 640 and 1520.
I realize you are skeptical because you are having a different experience.
But I'm not exaggerating, regardless of your claim that I (we) are full of it.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm running 10572. Can't find how to turn that off. I did find vibrate on navigate keys in settings->extras->touch

Maybe it's not the phone, but your battery monitoring app. Check inside the app. Most of my app settings weren't restored for some reason.

Atleast now i know that i'm not the only one who's texts didn't recover. I have them since may and back...

jeffoffline

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
W10M 10572 up and running great on an 830 with one exception. The phone app crashes to the desktop making the phone unusable without using the contacts as a workaround. Anyone else having this issue? fyi I do not use Google contacts.

Kinda late for me so i didn't actually call anyone but i could open the phone app, view call history, speed dial, the dial pad, contacts without crashing. Actually not entirely true, i called voicemail successfully.

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Anybody having problems trying to download apps from the store? The store keeps saying for me to check my connection. Then when it does work and I go to download apps (ex: Ebay)....error message shows not available. Which of course it is.

Any workarounds for this?

sulistyarso

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Kinda late for me so i didn't actually call anyone but i could open the phone app, view call history, speed dial, the dial pad, contacts without crashing. Actually not entirely true, i called voicemail successfully.
I have several times freeze screen after open some app(people, message, photos, mail, sometimes just because click at the tile). But its random, not always open that app make it freeze. Beside it, this build is amazing :eek:

Maher Abu Zer

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
a very little bit faster not as much as they say, and sometimes it hangs and stops responding till i remove the battery and run it again, this was not in the previous build.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Okay, after two days I can say a little bit more..

Video recording via Lumia Camera/Lumia Camera Beta is broken. Microsoft Camera doesn't capture sound.

Opening any photo editor via Photos is impossible (immediate crash)

Plenty of other apps are crashing on startup or are working improperly.

Overall, it's a decent piece of software, but still feels like 2-3 builds away from RTM.

Video recording working for me in Lumia camera,
I can edit photos via photo app, tried with lumia creative studio, fantasia and picsketch
Just installed yesterday so I can't say if apps are crashing yet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss