Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

fjordstrom

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft Camera records sound for me, and it works okay in that regard. However, Lumia camera doesn't seem to work correctly. The "video camera" goes red and it doesn't record. This is also with a Lumia 930.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply!
Lumia Camera indeed doesn't record. But Microsoft Camera doesn't record any sound. Will try to reinstall it (and maybe a reset again :/), but if it doesn't help, I'd unfortunately need to go back to 8.1.

Martin Albarracin

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Im having problems with my photos on my lumia 930. Used to edit them in camera sight 360. Now there is no way to open a foto with this app. Im getting an error too trying to edit a photo with lumia creative studio without opening first the app.
Anyone having this problems? I do mis lumia camera.

fjordstrom

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Im having problems with my photos on my lumia 930. Used to edit them in camera sight 360. Now there is no way to open a foto with this app. Im getting an error too trying to edit a photo with lumia creative studio without opening first the app.
Anyone having this problems? I do mis lumia camera.

Try sharing your photo with Camera 360 (instead of edit)?
You can still download Lumia Camera from your personal Library in the Store. It even got reinstalled automatically for me.

Martin Albarracin

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Try sharing your photo with Camera 360 (instead of edit)?
You can still download Lumia Camera from your personal Library in the Store. It even got reinstalled automatically for me.

Thnks for the tip about lumia camera, im downloading it now. About the sharing tip, there no such option in the sharing menu. Something is really wrong. If i open sight 360 i dont see any of the photos i have.
Thnks and sorry about my english.

Ben Hanchett

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I have al those issues as well. Not to mention the desktop version of EDGE is unusable on my 1520! The pics of crap has gotten worse on this build! Freezes, crashes, and doesn't recognize clicks on links about 90% of the time now. Did two hard resets since installing this build last night. Had to switch to mobile version just to be able to post in this forum. Desktop version would never bring up the keyboard so I could type.

fjordstrom

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the quick reply!
Lumia Camera indeed doesn't record. But Microsoft Camera doesn't record any sound. Will try to reinstall it (and maybe a reset again :/), but if it doesn't help, I'd unfortunately need to go back to 8.1.

UPDATE: After resetting again, rolled back to 8.1 to make sure it wasn't the microphone itself that was broken. Fortunately, it's working again. So it's a 10572 bug (on my Lumia 930 that is).

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Upgraded my AT&T L1520.2 and so far I am quite happy with it. The only problem I've noticed so far is the live tiles for Outlook and Google mail do not indicate new mails.

isetiadi

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Just try 10572 on my Lumia 535 Dual SIM. Basically it is much better than previous builds and looks like I can use it for daily driver but still need to test it at least 2 or 3 days ahead. Some glitches that I found:
- Fhotoroom and 6tag don't work. Stuck on opening screen. Already tried to uninstall and reinstall those apps. My setting for installation location is on the device, not SD-Card.
- Can't see sub-folders inbox in Exchange email. Already tried to remove the account and add again, no luck.
- Camera is flickering on right side (or top side when in landscape mode). I am updating the Windows Camera when I write this post, so let's see if the update fixes this.

Any suggestions on those?
Thank you.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
How do I downgrade to 8.1 and how many hrs will it take doing it for the first time
you downgrade with windows device recovery tool . That is the quickest part and really depends on your download speed (at least the first time you do this, then the recovery image is stored on your PC). It took less than 15minutes for my 640XL. The following upgrade to the latest W10M will take longer because it is OTA. You can speed up the process by disabling automatic OS updates and app updates when you sign into your phone with your MS account the first time after going back to 8.1. Download Windows Insider app, sign up for fast ring and update.
With everything including a restore from a backup it took about 3 hours for my 640XL to be fully back to "normal". YMMV

Last edited:

suppien

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Well. Everything is working fine. I updated my phone from 8.1 Windows mobile 10 a few days ago. But there still a issue i still get also here in 10 version. I thought this would be fixed 100%, but the same issue i get everytime this happens.

When my mobile phone i connected to wireless connections at home or somewhere, every app and internet data connections is working fine. When i am out of range for wireless, my mobile phone can not find 4G data connections. I really don't know why. So I have to change everything manually from 4G to 3G multiple times so it finally it works again. Then i change back to 4G data connections again so i can enjoy the fast speed.

I live in Sweden, and i have also contact the operator and told them about this issue but they can not find any problems related to this issue they say everything works fine from there servers for windows phone. I have even change my sim-card many times but it still the same problem, and now even here in windows 10 mobile.
This is very annoying. I do not know what to do. I do not use other phones, because I really love Windows Phone.

I use Comviq 4G tele2, =/ here some pics. and Nokia Lumia 930
002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg

LumiaWorld

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Im seriously considering installing this on my 520 but I am concerned with my games and apps. Can I backup them? Will it erase the progress I had with my games?

Sorry it's my first time to do this. Sorry also for my English

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
On L535 this build working really great, just few random restarts, nothing serious. Just two problems, can't access my internet banking in Edge or UC, after taping login button it do nothing. Trying to find a way to stream audio from Mac to Lumia, as I used to do it on Droid Mini using Airfoil Speaker app.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
When my mobile phone i connected to wireless connections at home or somewhere, every app and internet data connections is working fine. When i am out of range for wireless, my mobile phone can not find 4G data connections. I really don't know why. So I have to change everything manually from 4G to 3G multiple times so it finally it works again. Then i change back to 4G data connections again so i can enjoy the fast speed.

Have you tried adding APN manually? Sometime it solves 3G/4G data connectivity issues.

murtaza_p

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
slightly off topic but anyways..
sold my beloved 1020 today, in my opinion the phone is just not ready for w10 due to the old chipset, and battery life was something that was getting weaker daily, on the upside i am probably the only one in my city to prebook the lumia 950 xl as and when it comes out .
opted for the LG G4 for the time being as the only thing that comes close to the 1020's camera is the G4's sensor and i found it slightly better to the L930 and L1520, honestly i did not want to reinvest in the current crop of available Lumias mainly due to the dated hardware, as its just not going to work flawlessly on W10 as and when it comes out , even the demo units of the 830,640xl etc had the problematic "loading.." bug everywhere.
i hope microsoft india really gets the pricing of the 950/950xl spot on , probably INR 30,000 for the L950 and INR 40,000 for the L950xl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb