Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Just ditched it and rolled back to 8.1. My 920 got on relatively well with it, but wouldn't email properly. Camera was terrible. I don't like the phone/dialer. Had some issues with messages too, said I was using the wrong number. Edge was poor, and it required regular resets. But the battery was similar to 8.1. It has come on immensely in the last month.

FHilario

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
- I still have the 'Loading...' issue after start / reboot my Lumia 830 (it takes several minutes do finally show the start screen. I thought it was related to my Start screen full of tiles and groups, but I cleared screen, put some tiles back, and same. I also have some minor issue when rolling to more than 1 page start screen (the tiles and groups don't update immediately. I think it is related to the tiles rendering and/or transparency.

- Store is just a bit faster now, but I'm having some delay about apps ... when I uninstall some app, and go to Store, it is still registered as 'installed' ... only a restart fixes that.

- I noticed some apps don't get backup automatically restored (alarm, message, onenote, and others).

- I still can't get Edge links with thumbnails to pin at start screen (only Egde icon appears for all), and Office doesn't allow pin individual files at start screen anymore (only the launchers). But i am get used to that, as the apps were 'redesigned'. Speaking on app redesign, I also can't choose only one email account to be notified on lock screen. It considers all Outlook accounts there.

On this new build, Im giving more feedbacks than previous one. But in general, I feel glad with the evolution (and, btw, I use it on my daily-work-use phone)

BR

Ranjith_M

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
hi all,
the new build 10572 is working fine for me, but my sd card is not detecting by phone after 2 days of upgrading... is there any one having this issue? how to resolve this one?

nareshkumarcool

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
My reply will seems to be funny but I fell it looks buggy but catching up speed with updates.but still I rolled back to windows phone.and 10572 built removed force 3g only option under sim setting which I very required bcoz in India u will see frequent changing between 2g and 3g .and wrost condition is when u downloading a movie.connection seems to pause while changing from 2g to 3g or vice versa.waiting for the 10575 built

Gegabyte

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I wannnnnnnnt it , buut,buut my f*** computer can't install windows phone recovery tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even tried virtual machine, but it isn't recognize my Lumia 535. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please.

shadow118

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Having quite a few werid glitches.
- Sometimes the screen would just go black, like if you turned it off, but then it comes back after a second, this happens at random, usually when I'm in some kind of app.
- When listening to music it sometimes pauses the song like it's buffering, again happens at random, if it does, it's at the beginning of the song and a few times (thats local music, never had this happen in previous builds or in wp8.1, so I doubt it's the SD cards fault)
- When I type 'B' in search, it just crashes, tried other letters, seemed to be fine, if i pressed b and some other letter quickly, also seemed to be ok, but if I then deleted that other letter, then it crashed.
- In edge sometimes when writingi in the address bar, the text is white, so you can't see what you're typing
- In settings, can't open settings for motion data or glance (I think I could open glance before resetting the phone in the same build, but I'm not sure)
- Can't update Moiton data (or motion sense, IDK) in the store, always gives an error
- In the quick toggles there is something missing after resetting. Before, there were 16 icons, now (after reseting, same build) there are 15
- Some apps won't launch and just stay in the splash screen. Apps like 6tin, Twitter, Blue Skies, Lumia selfie, Lumia Creative studio. Tried reinstalling them to local storage, on 6tag started working, the rest still don't work. This was one of the main reasons why I reset the phone.

On a bit more positive side, the Groove music plays my files (apart from the bug mentioned above, but that doesn't happen that often). In the previous build Groove would give an error on almost all of my songs
And in general it does feel more snappy and the battery life seems ok

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have a Lumia 830

Last edited:

Abhigyan Arora

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Hilariously below decent. Phone's not getting hot or anything. But the drain is quick. The phone runs for 6-7 hours before it hits the battery saver mode (with decent usage. Couple of calls, email, messaging and lots of WhatsApp).

simoncbradley

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Being used on my daily driver 930 (as has the past 5-6 builds) and this is def. the best so far.Much slicker overall, better battery life (but still not what I would hope for). I only have two regular problems that I'm aware of:

1. Since this build only, my screen goes black when making/taking a call, making it impossible to see numbers to press. A few random button presses (haven't worked out exactly which ones), or waiting a few seconds, seems to bring it back.

2. Device randomly reboots a couple of times a day - although I'm fairly sure it had started doing that while on 8.1 as well.

Apart from that, def much closer to that final build than any of the previous versions.

x

Sherif Hafez

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I wannnnnnnnt it , buut,buut my f*** computer can't install windows phone recovery tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even tried virtual machine, but it isn't recognize my Lumia 535. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please.

Disconnect your Lumia and go int Devices and printers and remove your Lumia device the connect you r phone and try again.

Unauthorized

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Please.

In a virtual machine you would also have to bind the USB device to it. But I don't know if this works and I think I would not recommend to do this. The chance to brick your phone will be higher.

dda_k

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 820 has a lot of bugs. Edge won't open, whatsapp, won't work, Wi-Fi doesn't start etc. Should I do hard reset? Will it fix it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs