Windows 10 Mobile 10572 notification center

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that build 10572 on Daniel's 1520 has 15 toggles icon instead of 16 in the latest video at 0:26. Is that a new settings to hide it or something?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

aXross

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Interesting, I also got 16 with latest build 10572. Missing VPN is a weird omission or this is another feature removable for some reason we don't know yet.

hkdrj

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
VPN menu is still in Settings, though VPN functionality is broken.

Talking of the vpn toggle; does the latest build have openvpn support? And, if so, can it be pinned to the toggles/start screen? Cheers!

VPN works for me, although I have two toggle switches enabled by default without description in the VPN settings, still I managed to add a VPN and connect to it. I also have the toggle in action center and I?m able to pin the VPN to start screen. There?s no support for OpenVPN.

Last edited:

aXross

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
VPN menu is still in Settings, though VPN functionality is broken.

Personally I don't use VPN (maybe in the future if needed), so I can't check exactly the issue. If VPN is indeed broken then I hope Microsoft will fix this completely before RTM nears. I hope somebody already give feedbacks about this a lot since VPN isn't exactly a popular feature but very crucial for those who really use it, Microsoft should not disappoint those users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss