0x803F8006 when trying to download some apps.

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I think we can stop discussing this issues now after Microsoft has confirmed this to be a known issue for multiple System Lumia apps.

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I think we can stop discussing this issues now after Microsoft has confirmed this to be a known issue for multiple System Lumia apps.

Multiple System AND Lumia apps. A helluva lot more than just the glance from 10581. And they released this to slow ring with this and the update bug. WTF!

AbuGhoshh

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
still happening on 10586, since I got the new build Here Maps won't update and it gives me this error. and now Extras and Info got an update and it won't update and it keeps giving me the same error.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
still happening on 10586, since I got the new build Here Maps won't update and it gives me this error. and now Extras and Info got an update and it won't update and it keeps giving me the same error.

Go to languages, add new language, it will restart and configure and then add new keyboard and it will restart again. Seems to have fixed my download issues from store for motion data. Could be coincidence though.

Vlatko Stojanovski

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Motion Data gives the error on build 10586, but after a few tries, it actually goes without a problem.

As far as the HERE Maps, Nokia has said they have a bug with the Store and that they are working on it.

Their official response: use Maps until we fix it.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Same issue here.. Error on multiple apps attempting to update... In fact I would say.. ALL apps attempting to update.. list is long.

Wait... now I have a different error after a soft reset: 0x800704CF says to try again later issue on the MS side... ahem..

This Terry Myerson thing is not looking real appealing... just say'n when you have folks buying a brand new $600 device and they cant get app updates... that is EPIC fail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon