Would we get continues vibration option in win10?

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
If not then does microsoft know that its customers want this feature so bad? Or is there any word that they are working on it? Or this feature is intentionally missing? Cause I guess it wont take a rocket science for MS developers to develop this basic phone feature... We don't drive our car everytime n on bike its almost impossible to realize that someone is calling you!

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Mine already vibrates for all the ringer duration, if it is what you meant. Maybe there is some condition that triggers it? I don't know...

Anyway try and remove frustration from your posts next time you have a question please, this forum is becoming filled with this stupid attitude.

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine already vibrates for all the ringer duration, if it is what you meant. Maybe there is some condition that triggers it? I don't know...

Anyway try and remove frustration from your posts next time you have a question please, this forum is becoming filled with this stupid attitude.

I don't where I portrayed myself as frustrated.. Anyways r u on win10? Cause this feature wasn't available till win8.1.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't where I portrayed myself as frustrated.. Anyways r u on win10? Cause this feature wasn't available till win8.1.
"Cause I guess it wont take a rocket science for MS developers to develop this basic phone feature..." ;)

Anyway yes, I know it was not present in 8.1 and I was happy to find out that it worked like it should on win10.

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
"Cause I guess it wont take a rocket science for MS developers to develop this basic phone feature..." ;)

Anyway yes, I know it was not present in 8.1 and I was happy to find out that it worked like it should on win10.

Aah yea I agree that sentence may or may not look like a sentence from a frustrated guy depending upon the angle through which you're looking... Btw my angle wasn't that.. What I meant was "it isn't a big thing for MS developers" ...perhaps I used wrong words...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes