Visual Voicemail

lowercontrol

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a problem with setting up my visual voicemail.

When I access the "Voicmail" app, it asks me to put in my password - however the phone number it lists is formatted incorrectly. For an example, lets say my number is 666-555-1234. The voicemail is putting in the "1+" in front of it, so within the app it indicates to put in my password for number (166) 655-51234.

Is this just a preview build issue or is there a setting that's messing up my voicemail number? If I try to put in my password, I'm presented with an error:

"Voicemail error - Data connection not available. Please retry when connection is restored, or call *86"

I'm assuming since its listing the number incorrectly, that has something to do with it. I am a Verizon customer if that makes any difference.

So, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

ClassicalMood

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
My unlocked Lumia 640 under T-Mobile carrier has problem with visual voicemail. It keeps syncing then show "Can't connect". I called T-Mobile and they could not fix it so I temporarily call in to check my voice mail.

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
My unlocked Lumia 640 under T-Mobile carrier has problem with visual voicemail. It keeps syncing then show "Can't connect". I called T-Mobile and they could not fix it so I temporarily call in to check my voice mail.
I had the same problem on ATT on build 10572. Now that I have updated to 10581, vvm is working correctly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss