Whatsapp on build 10572?

Anthony199

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
hello!

I've been reading a lot about Whatsapp errors in the new build (10572) regarding backups, random screen touch bugs, notification failures...

What problems are you exactly facing?
Would love to hear a review from a Lumia 1520 owner. Preferably with a lot of chats in backup :winktongue: .

Digdarshan Kavia

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm facing issue with Whatsapp though. L535 DS User.
1. Can't create a wide tile for Whatsapp
2. Unread msg count seems not to appear on tile
3. Notification often does not show up even when the phone is not in battery saver mode
4. Despite sliding the size of text, app all the way down, text size and chat windows are having such huge size.
5. Changing the size from within settings does nothing

milap patel

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Samething happned to my update 10572...dont know why? tried out everything...reset phone...whatsapp uninstall & reinstall...still problem is there...

Effeics

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I've these two issues:

Unread msg count seems not to appear on tile
Notification often does not show up even when the phone is not in battery saver mode

on Lumia 830; someone knows some news about this?

Fabio

Aethius Libre

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm facing issue with Whatsapp though. L535 DS User.
1. Can't create a wide tile for Whatsapp
2. Unread msg count seems not to appear on tile
3. Notification often does not show up even when the phone is not in battery saver mode
4. Despite sliding the size of text, app all the way down, text size and chat windows are having such huge size.
5. Changing the size from within settings does nothing

Exactly same thing on my L535!

DiegoLopez

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Also here (635 512mb):

Unread msg count seems not to appear on tile
Notification often does not show up even when the phone is not in battery saver mode

And: Whatapp icon setup on lock screen but does not appear when a notification arrives (always)

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp has been using a large amount of battery on my 1020. I disabled it as a background task, even disabled all notifications. Strangely, I still get notifications and background use still remains even after soft reset. Since the first day I installed WhatsApp, my battery life has suffered severely (back in Win 8 and 8.1) but in WM10 build 572, it is worse and uncontrollable. Time to uninstall reinstall I guess.

alig188

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys. I started having a similar problem with my lumia 950. All of a sudden, I don't get anymore notifications on my lock screen and no audio queues when they arrive. I managed to get all notifications up and running, apart from whatsapp. Funny enough, after uninstalling and reinstalling, the whatsapp app does not appear on the list of apps on the notifications and quick actions menu. I tried all options apart from a hard reset and nothing seems to work. Any tips, guys?

Thanks in advance =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett