From 8.1 to W10 (10572), Some apps missing from the store. Why?

THE_summer_SUN

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
From 8.1 to W10 (10572), Some apps missing from the store. Why? Like Here maps.

I recently upgraded to 10572 from 8.1, I found that some apps I was using on daily basis are not there in the store anymore!!
Like,
Here maps and Drive+
Photo Editer+
Core Player
T-mobile app
Lumia branded apps like selfi

Why ?????

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: From 8.1 to W10 (10572), Some apps missing from the store. Why? Like Here maps.

Lack of Teamviewer hurts me the most on Windows 10 mobile TP. Some apps will come to Windows 10 Mobile when it's officially released, Teamviewer for example said that. Some apps you've mentioned also will come when OS is officially released, BUT other apps like Selfie, Cinemagraph, Panorama, Photosynth etc. wont see Windows 10 Mobile, I guess they'll be integrated into Photos and in Camera apps. Here maps, on the other hand have some issues at the moment, aren't available at the Windows 8.1 phone store either. So the answer is, most of apps you mentioned will show in Windows 10 Mobile, but only when it's officialy released, and I'm guessing with few days to few weeks of delay. :D

THE_summer_SUN

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: From 8.1 to W10 (10572), Some apps missing from the store. Why? Like Here maps.

Yes, you got a point here, that Windows 10 for mobile is not officially released yet.
But on the other side, some of the developers officially launched their apps with W10 mobile compatibility.
Why other huge developers are not interested in upgrading their own apps compatible with W10 TP, as we already know, more than 50% of the users already got W10 TP....

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

I think WC reported all HERE apps being temporarily missing from the store within the last couple days.

tut1234

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I recently upgraded to 10572 from 8.1, I found that some apps I was using on daily basis are not there in the store anymore!!
Like,
Here maps and Drive+
Photo Editer+
Core Player
T-mobile app
Lumia branded apps like selfi

Why ?????

So you can't find any of these. I have maps and just downloaded lumia camera.
Go into store, select hamburger menu in upper left corner.
Scroll down and select my library. Some apps and games will show there. Next to app, select show all. That's where I found lumia camera. It should be a list of apps you had installed.
Also, make sure you have the store app update.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb