W10M, build 10575 coming earlier next week.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
It definitely fixed the battery in the latest build everyone has commented on a big increase even Gabe himself

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
In NO way have newer builds "fixed" the battery issue. Build after build it doesn't get much better on my 1020. It's tick tock time for MS. Getting REAL close to release time and there's still a long way to go. One build release every other week won't cut it.
totally true. The "improvement" people mostly talk about every new build is simply cause by the combination of
-restarting the device
-eventually hard-resetting it
-and a huge pinch of wishful thinking

hoovermac

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I have 1572 on my L1520. There are many positive differences between the latest builds and previous builds - battery life, start screen responsiveness, app responsiveness, etc. I ran into one issue with SMS restore that I logged with the Insider Program as well as the issue with a couple of MS apps. Those fixes are on the way I suspect!

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i rolled back to get '72 and i no longer have the stuck apps in the store...
they all update now... with no errors.
Gabe has mentioned that there is going to be a fix for the battery drain SOME people were experiencing in upcoming '75 build.

Cruachan 11

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I have to respectfully disagree regarding battery life in 10572, there is a significant improvement on my 925. With earlier builds I was almost empty at the end of every day, now I'm at 40-50% on average. I've never had any significant heat issues other than when upgrading builds, which I'd expect.

M7H

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
And most likely the only thing different from 72. And those running 72 already know it is far from RTM status. Recent two build not really have been a big step forward.
:crying:
Or maybe the tuesday after it. Or...
Well still lot bog bugs in basic functionality...
Still experience this on my 1520 running 72 as in earlier builds.
I not give much anymore on what he says.
Hehe, usual term to read here "so good...so great...but...though....roll back to 8.1".
As if we haven't had enough of that. Many users just feel fooled by MS taking mobile OS not serious anymore.

Just roll back to 8.1 and wait until the insiders who DO care to help MS, and not :crying: so much, gave there input to MS and then also give YOU a good W10 experience.....

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
totally true. The "improvement" people mostly talk about every new build is simply cause by the combination of
-restarting the device
-eventually hard-resetting it
-and a huge pinch of wishful thinking

and crippling the device by turning off virtually every background task....

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Still another couple of days before next release. And it is newer than 575:
Just tweeted by Gabe: @hectorosort We are looking to flight a newer build than 10575 for Mobile, but will need another day or two.

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Ok thats actually a good news, I want to see some more from latest build than just minor battery improvements and able to upgrade from W10 as the current version works like a charm on my L930.

Actually WP10 latest insiders build works better for me that latest desktop windows 10 insiders build.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm running 72 on a 'old' 1320 and it has been pretty darn good. I have probably 1 reboot every couple of days. Cortana opens slow when reading texts, but apart from that, no worries here.

Like most, I accept that this is a preview build, and I should EXPECT issues. I haven't moaned about bugs, I haven't moaned about things not working because.....I read the small print!! Lol.

This is getting closer to RTM. I suspect MSFT'S internal ring already have the final edition, and we are the Guinea pigs helping iron out the fixes or patches they have already applied. Roll on 75.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I installed 10572 on my 1520 and it works great. I almost don't want the new build to come out soon. I don't want to go trough the hassle again, and I know I'll most probably need another hard reset. Also, I know it won't be that big of an upgrade. I may just skip that one unless it's something huge.

darkpgr

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
newer builds have already fixed battery issues so they don't drain fast, expect the next build to come this week to run extremely well for most, I say most because there is always complainers.W10M will probably be rtm'ing in the next couple weeks or so.

I didn't have any overheating + fast battery drain issues on my 1520 until the latest build (10572), so somehow I feel the issues are far from fixed.

dao hong

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I hope that it will is the final: D I'm too tired to be upgraded for the small things. Even so, if there is a new build, I will also update @@

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm running 72 on a 'old' 1320 and it has been pretty darn good. I have probably 1 reboot every couple of days. Cortana opens slow when reading texts, but apart from that, no worries here.

Like most, I accept that this is a preview build, and I should EXPECT issues. I haven't moaned about bugs, I haven't moaned about things not working because.....I read the small print!! Lol.

This is getting closer to RTM. I suspect MSFT'S internal ring already have the final edition, and we are the Guinea pigs helping iron out the fixes or patches they have already applied. Roll on 75.

Well yeah my preordered 950 ships November 27, so they should be pretty close to RTM :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers