W10M, build 10575 coming earlier next week.

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
72 is a pretty solid build actually. Definitely better than any previous build. Although i did do an additional hard-reset, after updating from 8.1 to 10.

devinlars

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm still using 10549 (did a hard reset after the upgrade) on my 830 and it's slightly buggy and I have to do a soft reset every other day but I'm using it as my daily driver. (Cortana is slow tho) I'm waiting for the next build as I don't want to spend the time in reverting back to 8.1 and then to 72 after that. I do hope that Whatsapp works with the next upgrade. Another thread has a debate going as to what the build number will be since they are holding off on releasing 10575.. my guess is 10591. Any guesses?
Also does anyone know if TeamViewer is coming back? After the upgrade to Win10Mobile it wouldn't let me re-install it as it's not available anymore. Major bummer if that hold true for a long time.

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Just roll back to 8.1 and wait until the insiders who DO care to help MS, and not so much, gave there input to MS and then also give YOU a good W10 experience.....
Wow, I'm impressed. Since the first build I got on my 1520 I kept reporting multiple times the "loading..." issue for example. So far still a problem on build 72. So who doesn't care?
Take off your ******-glasses.

Michael Cole5

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Was really hoping today. 72 has not been good on my icon, almost smashed it with a hammer the other day.

Phone died so I hooked it up to charger.. Well screen was froze, thought oh well it will unfreeze over night.. Well my alarm went off at 6am and the screen was still frozen. Did a reboot 3x each time the screen coming up frozen while my alarm continues to go off with no way to silence it, volume down didn't seem to.

Also the fact I cannot even record a video, and the sending pictures by fb messenger and messaging app is a nightmare for me now.

Sergiu Baiatu

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
So they have the phones waiting to be released and the OS is nowhere near ready. That's wise.
The OS will be released with almost no testing cycles and will probably have a lot of issues, just like W10. I'm not sure MS can afford any mistakes anymore. Who wants to bet Lumias 950 will be postponed until after 01.01.16?

neodk

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
So they have the phones waiting to be released and the OS is nowhere near ready. That's wise.
The OS will be released with almost no testing cycles and will probably have a lot of issues, just like W10. I'm not sure MS can afford any mistakes anymore. Who wants to bet Lumias 950 will be postponed until after 01.01.16?

It's quite common for newer flagship devices to run on the latest OS while the upgrade for existing devices is delayed. Considering they built the hardware around Windows 10, it's pretty much optimized for it so it should (in theory) work just fine. I don't foresee any delays for the 950/950 XL as a result of the lag in development on Windows 10 Mobile.

neodk

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
It would be really nice if there was a Twitter account dedicated to just posting when the next build will be available along with a direct link to the Insider Blog to address any installation questions, etc.

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I suppose he's busy getting the build ready, but it would be nice to hear something....

Patience, Patience, Patience..... :sweaty:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss